wisconsin-sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wisconsin-sports

A forum for venting, chatting, discussing wisconsin sports and whatever else is on your mind

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The penalty box

Go down 
+9
jrain
JoeThePlumber
Packerpixie
Ed Hochuli #85
TedTheSledge
INTWTFK
TheSportsDawg
denvercheddarhead
Jack Vainisi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Number of posts : 5567

The penalty box - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 13th 2010, 11:12

I thought the same thing Ed, though Joe is an awfully young looking fellow so perhaps he passed as 21.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 13th 2010, 11:34

BlazeOrange wrote:
Packerdave wrote:
KC and the sunshine band? You have to be joking, no real man would ever say, he likes KC and the sunshine band. Only pussy's listened to KC and the sunshine band. Give me a break.

Packerdave, I'd show you what a real man is if you had the courage to say that to my face. I try to treat you with respect and then you not only trash my favorite band but also call me less than a man. You should apologize to me for such an insulting comment.

I was just fucking around man. lighten up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 13th 2010, 11:36

BlazeOrange wrote:
Packerdave wrote:
KC and the sunshine band? You have to be joking, no real man would ever say, he likes KC and the sunshine band. Only pussy's listened to KC and the sunshine band. Give me a break.

Packerdave, I'd show you what a real man is if you had the courage to say that to my face. I try to treat you with respect and then you not only trash my favorite band but also call me less than a man. You should apologize to me for such an insulting comment.

I would say this to your face, as that is how my friends and I interact all the time.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 13th 2010, 11:52

Guess you know what that means packerdave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 13th 2010, 11:56

Why So Serious? wrote:
Guess you know what that means packerdave.

What does it mean serious?
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 13th 2010, 12:41

check your pm's
Back to top Go down
buttondavis-slobotovich
Admin
buttondavis-slobotovich

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 16:49

Quote :

Quote :

bunch of pussies

(snicker snicker)

Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 18:56

You are what you eat.
Back to top Go down
JoeThePlumber
Admin
JoeThePlumber

Number of posts : 928

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 19:06

Why So Serious? wrote:
You are what you eat.

Nice.
Back to top Go down
https://wisconsin-sports.forumotion.com
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 19:13

delicious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 20:32

You guys are pussy whipped!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 20:33

hey Joe, looks like you put on some weight there dude! You should try running in some marathons or something!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 20:48

Packerdave wrote:
hey Joe, looks like you put on some weight there dude! You should try running in some marathons or something!

Joe looks like he has boobs in that picture.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 21:05

Packerdave wrote:

Yes, Yes I am.
Back to top Go down
buttondavis-slobotovich
Admin
buttondavis-slobotovich

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 21:06

button notes Joe's boobies are not quite "trainable", sadly.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 21:09

then he needs a training bra?
Back to top Go down
buttondavis-slobotovich
Admin
buttondavis-slobotovich

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 21:24

Quote :

Quote :

button davis-slobotovich posts

only as a spark:

Packerdave is a used douchbag!

Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 21:40

as though being a douchebag isn't enough, but a used one? Yuck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 21:44

buttondavis-slobotovich wrote:
Quote :

Quote :

button davis-slobotovich posts

only as a spark:

Packerdave is a used douchbag!

You sound like you aren't a big fan of Packerdave. I think BlazeOrange has issues with him too.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 21:52

I love packerdave, Dude is the truth!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 22:47

buttondavis is a non factor here. he's a washed up man whore. I wouldn't put much stock in what he says. As far as a used douchebag. I've been called worse. thanks for the compliment Button dickhead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 22:49

button davis is a wigger
Back to top Go down
JoeThePlumber
Admin
JoeThePlumber

Number of posts : 928

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 22:50

Packerdave wrote:

You know that isn't really me, right?
Back to top Go down
https://wisconsin-sports.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 22:51

button davis can spunky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 22:53

JoeThePlumber wrote:
Packerdave wrote:

You know that isn't really me, right?

Well Joe. people change... Of course I know that isn't you. what do you think" I'm as stupid as button fuck a dick?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 22:56

Blaze is a pussy. tell me the truth you guys. who the fuck actually says KC and the sunshine band is their favorite band? Especially if he actually does look like the false post he has of himself in his avatar? No MAN who is that cool, would ever say he likes KC and the sunshine band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 23:01

button bullshit davis can blow I'm sure you swallow. You've probably swallowed so much, that's why you speak like a retard

Last edited by Packerdave on July 15th 2010, 13:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 23:05

Why So Serious? wrote:
Packerdave wrote:

Yes, Yes I am.

Word
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 23:19

I want to know one thing from all forum members. Has this Button davis dick head, said one word at all about Packer football, since he rode in here on a gold chariot driven by INT and Joe?

Last edited by Packerdave on July 15th 2010, 10:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 08:19

Methinks packerdave is enjoying The Penalty Box?

In answer to your question, in chat a bit yes, in posts, not that I can remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 10:23

Why So Serious? wrote:
I love packerdave, Dude is the truth!

Thanks Serious, back at ya. Yes, I am enjoying the penalty box. I hope I am posting in the correct SPIRIT of this topic.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 10:57

I hink you got it even though others may not, but I suppose it is in the eye of the beholder that determines the reaction to said posts.
Back to top Go down
jrain

jrain

Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 12:26

packerdave

you've got his penalty box thing nailed.. I'm never sure if you are serious or not

but in case you are. Shut up you peckerhead and leave button alone. He doesn't have to be reminded he's a retard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 12:36

Peckerhead, that's a good one. LOL. I'm not serious. But in case anyone thinks I am. I will cool it until training camp.

Sorry to pick on you Button. believe me. I am not serious at all, OK? I will go back to the main topics and leave this place for a while. I think I'm over doing it.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 12:58

I for one have ben laughing at your posts Peckerhead and not for a minute have I taken them serious ya ball busting prick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 13:38

WSS, I'm glad you have seen the humor in my posts you needle dick butt fucker!
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 14:00

now dave, if you are going to call me a needle dick, that's one thing, but get it right okay? The full title is Needle Dick the BUG Fucker, not butt fucker okay? Putz!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 14:53

Ok got it, dork
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 15:18

I have fucked many a bug in my time and that the good lord that my needle dick fits inside them so nicely. One question for you packerdave, What does it feel like to be fucked in the ass by an elephant?
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 15:19

Where has button-davis lobotomy been today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 15:37

Why So Serious? wrote:
I have fucked many a bug in my time and that the good lord that my needle dick fits inside them so nicely. One question for you packerdave, What does it feel like to be fucked in the ass by an elephant?

well, it hurts
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 15:44

use lube next time big fella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 15:54

LOL, I love this place, Packerdave has finally gotten into the flow of things.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 16:15

the kind of flow that comes once a month?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 16:31

Why So Serious? wrote:
the kind of flow that comes once a month?

That's a very accurate statement! LOL!
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 16:33

most women are very happy to get that kind of flow on a regularly scheduled basis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 16:43

Packerdave wrote:
Blaze is a pussy. tell me the truth you guys. who the fuck actually says KC and the sunshine band is their favorite band? Especially if he actually does look like the false post he has of himself in his avatar? No MAN who is that cool, would ever say he likes KC and the sunshine band.

Who cares if Blaze likes KC & The Sunshine Band. That band is very popular here in Florida and still draws big crowds everywhere they play. I prefer country music but don't begrudge other people that have different tastes in music.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 16:45

I thought they were changing their name to KC and the SunLife Band?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 20:08

CaptainAmerica wrote:
Packerdave wrote:

Who cares if Blaze likes KC & The Sunshine Band. That band is very popular here in Florida and still draws big crowds everywhere they play. I prefer country music but don't begrudge other people that have different tastes in music.

I'm just giving blaze a hard time. I'm sure he can accept adult humor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 20:10

No harm done Packerdave as I'm sure you were just giving me the needle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The penalty box
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wisconsin-sports :: Archive-
Jump to: