wisconsin-sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wisconsin-sports

A forum for venting, chatting, discussing wisconsin sports and whatever else is on your mind

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The penalty box

Go down 
+9
jrain
JoeThePlumber
Packerpixie
Ed Hochuli #85
TedTheSledge
INTWTFK
TheSportsDawg
denvercheddarhead
Jack Vainisi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

The penalty box - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:23

Packerdave wrote:
what about 222 Nicolette place, and Alden roache and irv from iron mountain and packfan64 and night train woo woo

Heck I forgot all about those ID's Dave but thanks for reminding me.
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:24

Jack Vainisi wrote:
Ted:

Don't forget Eddie Haskell. That one got really annoying.

Yeah ... forgot about that one, annoying is right. But for absolute numbnuttery could you get any worse than Mr. Ed??
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:26

Packerdave wrote:
what about 222 Nicolette place, and Alden roache and irv from iron mountain and packfan64 and night train woo woo

Those ID's aren't OLD's but belong to his troll buddy the other multi-id blogger known as The Good Kid. He was the one who impersonated Night train.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Number of posts : 5567

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:43

I'm so confused.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

Number of posts : 1614

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:47

Old#4:

I haven't read the JSOnline blog lately. Posted a couple of times, but never really took the time to read it.Are you blogging on JSOnline, or still on vacation? Someone should recruit SunFlower into this blog. She would be a good addition.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:48

I missed the Mr. Ed id. Never saw that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:56

Jack Vainisi wrote:
Old#4:

I haven't read the JSOnline blog lately. Posted a couple of times, but never really took the time to read it.Are you blogging on JSOnline, or still on vacation? Someone should recruit SunFlower into this blog. She would be a good addition.

I think SunFlower is a woman but she posts like a man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:57

TedTheSledge wrote:
Packerdave wrote:

Those ID's aren't OLD's but belong to his troll buddy the other multi-id blogger known as The Good Kid. He was the one who impersonated Night train.

Sure they are my ID's. There are only about 25 that aren't mine. Show a little respect!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:58

Jack Vainisi wrote:
I missed the Mr. Ed id. Never saw that one.

Too bad because he was one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:59

Why So Serious? wrote:
I'm so confused.

That's nothing new for you !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 22:07

old#4 wrote:
Actually I work for JSOnline and have at least a 100 ID's. Packerdave was right as my job is to cause conflict and make the blog interesting. It was successful as the blog was voted best in the nation. I think I'll continue to allow you and Ted to post there for awhile and then introduce a new and colorful bunch of ID's that will create new interest at our site.

Old, I never suggested that

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 22:11

I never suggested that you were doing that Old. I know someone who works for JSO is doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 22:22

Packerdave wrote:
I never suggested that you were doing that Old. I know someone who works for JSO is doing it.

Dave, I know you never suggested I was doing that but you are right that JSOnline has a mole that is creating all this havoc. I'm just trying to show Ted and Jack how preposterous their accusations are. A rational person like yourself understands what is really going on.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 22:35

Why So Serious? wrote:
I'm so confused.

It’s an old battle we’ve had on JSOnline. Sometimes these little tiffs go on for hours. Insults hurled, occasionally ID’s are deleted.

One of the reasons I created this little page outside of the blog mainstream. You either have minor tussles or a major blowout that dominates all the threads.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 22:40

It really gets interesting when 10 or 12 personalities go at it. The thread will read like a paintball game in a 12’ by 12’ room. Old School JSOnline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 23:05

old#4 wrote:
Packerdave wrote:

Dave, I know you never suggested I was doing that but you are right that JSOnline has a mole that is creating all this havoc. I'm just trying to show Ted and Jack how preposterous their accusations are. A rational person like yourself understands what is really going on.

I believe the mole is Heller. I won't say why just yet, but certain correspondences point to him.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 08:21

There is little doubt that there are a significant amount of multiple ID's on JS, another reason to not bother with that site other than to get the information. Similarly there is also no doubt that miltiple IDism exists here in the Forum despite the many protestations to the contrary. I know INT workes tirelessly to keep this place clean, but those whou would engage in such practices likely are able to avoid detection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 09:31

Why So Serious? wrote:
There is little doubt that there are a significant amount of multiple ID's on JS, another reason to not bother with that site other than to get the information. Similarly there is also no doubt that miltiple IDism exists here in the Forum despite the many protestations to the contrary. I know INT workes tirelessly to keep this place clean, but those whou would engage in such practices likely are able to avoid detection.

WSS: You are making accusations without any proof which is the very same thing you criticized me for. Even though you didn't name anyone I think we all know who you are talking about. INTWTFK won't let multiple ID's in this forum and I have complete trust in him to do his job.

By making these accusations you are blaming the Administrator of this forum. I think you owe him an apology as do Ted and Jack.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 10:28

" By making these accusations you are blaming the Administrator of this forum. I think you owe him an apology as do Ted and Jack. "

This conversation has taken an interesting twist. You honestly believe we have defiled INTWTFK’s blog by accusing you of multiple ID’s?

Old#4, that’s a stroke of genius on your part. Kudos to you.

However, I’m curious to know if we actually offended INTWTFK with our statements before proceeding. No reason to apologize, if the party did not take offense, right? I’m not sure he wishes to comment on the subject.

Mr. OLD#4, I feel the ice is getting warm beneath your feet.
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 10:33

INT already offerred an amnesty period I believe for those who may have setup multiple accounts here to come forth and fess up. Not sure if any took him up on it or not.

Instead of apologizing for something I didn't say about security here , how about I just offer to bring any suspected offender to INT's and the forums attention for further research. That's the thing with multi-id's ... some of the practitioners are not smart enough to keep the accounts separate and always screw up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 10:47

TedTheSledge wrote:
INT already offerred an amnesty period I believe for those who may have setup multiple accounts here to come forth and fess up. Not sure if any took him up on it or not.

Instead of apologizing for something I didn't say about security here , how about I just offer to bring any suspected offender to INT's and the forums attention for further research. That's the thing with multi-id's ... some of the practitioners are not smart enough to keep the accounts separate and always screw up.

Ted: Unlike you I prefer to take the high road and refrain from trying to cause dissension in this forum. We have always tried to debate without the kind of attacks that are so prevalent at JSOnline. If you wish to just cause trouble here I'd prefer it if you would take your trash talk back to JSOnline so we can have a pleasant forum again. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 10:49

Jack Vainisi wrote:
" By making these accusations you are blaming the Administrator of this forum. I think you owe him an apology as do Ted and Jack. "

This conversation has taken an interesting twist. You honestly believe we have defiled INTWTFK’s blog by accusing you of multiple ID’s?

Old#4, that’s a stroke of genius on your part. Kudos to you.

However, I’m curious to know if we actually offended INTWTFK with our statements before proceeding. No reason to apologize, if the party did not take offense, right? I’m not sure he wishes to comment on the subject.

Mr. OLD#4, I feel the ice is getting warm beneath your feet.

Nice try Jack but the ice is very solid beneath my feet and I have nothing to hide. Maybe you should tone down your rhetoric or you may find yourself on thin ice.
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 11:01

old#4 wrote:
TedTheSledge wrote:

Ted: Unlike you I prefer to take the high road and refrain from trying to cause dissension in this forum. We have always tried to debate without the kind of attacks that are so prevalent at JSOnline. If you wish to just cause trouble here I'd prefer it if you would take your trash talk back to JSOnline so we can have a pleasant forum again. Thanks!

Sorry slappy ... that's not the way this works and you know it.

Best be on your toes if you want to continue to troll here.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 11:12

You’re the one who raised the ante this morning by demanding apologies. Last night, I was content to let the subject go. Now I’m curious as to what INT has to say. If he wishes an apology from me, I will certainly give one. It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve backed myself into a corner.

I didn’t bring the blog administrator into this discussion. You’re the one opening that can of worms. These types of things have backfired on you in the past. Perhaps you should quit while you’re behind and let this subject die down.

I feel very confident the ice is solid beneath my feet on this subject.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 11:36

It is hot here and I could personally use a little ice under my feet, it would be much cooler than it is right now.
Back to top Go down
Ed Hochuli #85

Ed Hochuli #85

Number of posts : 1917

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 11:43

Packerdave wrote:
Ok, what the fuck is going on? Ok, this is the way I see it.

INTWTFK - intellectual, knows everything.

Joe the plumber - intellectual, knows everything, except that Blair Keil sucked.

Ed Hochuli - great guy, great posts, smart as hell, but doesn't know a fumble if it hit him in the face, see Denver/Chargers game.

Denvercheddarhead - great guy, solid poster and is always on a Rocky Mountain High!

Socalpackfan - great guy, solid forum member, good posts and longs for the packer sweep.

Packertim - new member, great guy, good posts but needs to get rid of that hat and change his signature.

f'embucky - Solid poster, solid forum member, the essence of strange, bizarre, yet interesting.

Blaze orange - Solid forum member, just wants everyone to post relevant Packer info. Was a linebacker in 1935 or rode shotgun on an 1885 stagecoach.

Captain America - Great guy, even though he thinks florida chicks are hotter than So Cal chicks.

EJsasebo21 - Great gal, and knows everything there is to know about being hot!!

REVENGE for Favre - interesting character, we may not know all of his personalities, kind of like a hall of mirrors.

Packerpixie, Too new to make an observation. Great legs though!

Beer guy - When he isn't drunk he's a great forum member and makes detailed posts.

Old #4 - Great guy, Knowledgeable, long time forum member, forum wouldn't be the same without him, still wishes football was a sport and not a business.

WSS, great guy, knowledgeable, long time forum member, forum wouldn't be the same without him, he just can't make up his mind which avatar to use.

Jack Vainisi - newcomer, wants to be solid member and long time forum member, solid posts, like everything he has done so far except the Nixon avatar.

Damn, those Charger fans are still pissed off, eh? Razz Razz

What a great post!! ....Psych 101 analysis of our Forum posters. Now this is a worthy post amidst the mud slinging in the "Penalty Box" portion of our Forum!!

or should I say pissing match amongst our Forum lodge brothers peeright peeleft
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 11:45

In the year 2010, schools have problems with article plagerism - Goggle can be a godsend for kids looking to avoid writing a term paper. Sometimes 4 or 5 writing styles can be introduced into one paper. Here's a sampling of the tools they use to combat the problem:

http://www.ehow.com/list_6640510_programs-writing-analysis-tools-kids.html

Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 11:50

For now, I'm done with the subject - Unless anyone wishes to renew the arguement.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 11:51

Good Luck with that Jack, dogs to bones you know.
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 12:01

Jack Vainisi wrote:
In the year 2010, schools have problems with article plagerism - Goggle can be a godsend for kids looking to avoid writing a term paper. Sometimes 4 or 5 writing styles can be introduced into one paper. Here's a sampling of the tools they use to combat the problem:

http://www.ehow.com/list_6640510_programs-writing-analysis-tools-kids.html

Troll tips!!

Remember when we joked on JSO about having a section on this forum where we would all share our favorite troll identification tools and techniques?? I believe some over there were convinced we had built a "matrix" on troll names and that we were sharing that info on this site among a select group. We got a few new membership requests here shortly thereafter looking for the grail ... LOL

One guy even posted outright asking for where the list was ... can't remember who off-hand I'll do some searching later.

Good post Jack ... but lets save some for later. Long time before training camp still =)
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 12:18

TED:

I forgot about the troll matrix. I still can't believe it was taken seriously. Nope, I'm done for now on that subject.

However:

I’ve had my id stolen several times at JSOnline. I have no idea who did it, so I’m not accusing anyone on either blogs. Shit happens. As far as I'm concerned, everyone here had nothing to do with it.

Comments on 'stolen ids' should be limited to this thread. As a group, Our Bullshit can become pretty tiresome to the rest of the blog.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 13:22

"As a group our bullshit can get pretty tiresome to the rest of the blog"

You got that right
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 13:31

straight on until morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 16:04

Thanks Ed! I'm glad you liked my stab at humor. All this ID this and ID that doesn't belong here.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 16:56

" All this ID this and ID that doesn't belong here. "

So...What is acceptable behavior? Some of the past threads opened this pandora's box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 17:07

Acceptable behavior? Well, let's see, this is the Wisconsin SPORTS forum! I say acceptable behavior is talking about SPORTS!

I really don't care at all if someone has multiple ID's or not. as long as they don't steal mine or post derogatory things or try to bait another member into some kind of shouting match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 17:09

There was a time when everyone here just talked Packers football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 17:18

Packerdave wrote:

That was before Ted & Jack arrived from JSOnline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 17:39

old#4 wrote:
Packerdave wrote:

That was before Ted & Jack arrived from JSOnline.

I'm not going to blame anybody. those that post at JSO and then come here have to be "re-trained". JSO is such a cesspool of negativism that it infects the brain, kills brain cells and destroys the overall feeling of just being a good Packer fan.
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 18:14

Jack Vainisi wrote:
TED:

I forgot about the troll matrix. I still can't believe it was taken seriously. Nope, I'm done for now on that subject.

However:

I’ve had my id stolen several times at JSOnline. I have no idea who did it, so I’m not accusing anyone on either blogs. Shit happens. As far as I'm concerned, everyone here had nothing to do with it.

Comments on 'stolen ids' should be limited to this thread. As a group, Our Bullshit can become pretty tiresome to the rest of the blog.

I have had that happen once also. Not sure how it's done though. You would think they have a "name in use" check performed when the account is initially created. And actually I thought they had now fixed that issue ... whens the last time you got hit with that?
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 18:15

Yeah, it's all Ted & Jacks fault.

I'll have what she's having.
Back to top Go down
denvercheddarhead

denvercheddarhead

Number of posts : 1892

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 18:21

More Packer football talk here would be fine by me, but I will say from what I've seen Jack and Ted know Packer football as well, if not better, than almost anyone here (and that's saying a lot as I think we have some exceptionally knowledgeable fans here).

Also, put me on the side of those who do NOT like multi-ID users. It's the main reason I stopped posting at JSO and then here in The Chat Box once I decided that The Forum had a multi-ID user. I'm fine with people here that don't have a problem with it for whatever reason, but I do. I know folks who quit posting here because of it. I try to ignore it the best I can, but I would surely enjoy this site more if I didn't think it occurred here.

That's my .00134 cents worth on the subject.
24 Days until Training Camp!
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 18:33

I am with Denver on this one. 100%.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 19:09

I always thought the multi ID'er at JSO who did the calves a thon thing was funny, along with Riptizzle the monkey or what ever ID he started with, now he's using heinous monkey, who ever the guy is, he has used about 10 monkey ID's and I get a kick out of reading his posts. Those kind of multi ID'ers are harmless and those are the ones I'm talking about, when I say I don't care if someone has another ID. BUT, I hate the fucking asshole, who copies others ID's and drags their name through the mud, Like what happened to Beer guy, myself, PFS64, Woo Woo and P man, although P dick head deserved all of it.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 19:18

Folks should just be themselves with their one ID that way everyone knows who says what so if they desire can have a reasonable discourse. Or whatever it evolves into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 19:27

Don't get me wrong. I would prefer everyone here have just one ID, but if someone has others and they don't offend me or anyone else, who cares? I don't. There's no way I will be able to prove it. I say live and let live. But I live in California, so WE can be a little screwy.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 19:29

It all comes down to the integrity thing for me. having miltiple ID's dramatically decreases the integrity of the blog and that blog is exceptionally challenged as far as integrity goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 19:32

Why So Serious? wrote:
It all comes down to the integrity thing for me. having miltiple ID's dramatically decreases the integrity of the blog and that blog is exceptionally challenged as far as integrity goes.

Won't argue with that.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 19:46

One thign I have come to realize over the past couple of years is that integrity though very important to some like me is not too important to others. Not sure why or when that changed, but it definitely has. In my work world people use the phrase, "It's just business" to justify their lack of integrity, not sure what people in the online world use to justify theirs.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 19:48

" That was before Ted & Jack arrived from JSOnline. "

“then come here have to be "re-trained". “

I see where this is going. It's acceptable behavior when I'm blown on out of the water for a comment I made on JSOnline. [You started a thread on that subject] It's acceptable behavior for WSS to be charged with using a fake ID on JSOnline (still waiting on some form of proof, by the way).

However, if we start making accusations of multiple ID’s , oh no...Totally off- limits. Taboo subject. Might hurt SOMEONES feelings. Can't have that here. If someone wants to trash you using multiple ID's in THIS blog, it's your place to grin and bear it.

Well, I say bullshit to that. I’m not out bashing everyone and anyone in every thread in the blog. It’s not taking the high road. Other then commenting on REVENGES picture on Rodgers, I haven't fired the first bullet.

However, in this thread, feel free to toss everything in the house at me, including the kitchen sink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The penalty box
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wisconsin-sports :: Archive-
Jump to: