wisconsin-sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wisconsin-sports

A forum for venting, chatting, discussing wisconsin sports and whatever else is on your mind

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The penalty box

Go down 
+9
jrain
JoeThePlumber
Packerpixie
Ed Hochuli #85
TedTheSledge
INTWTFK
TheSportsDawg
denvercheddarhead
Jack Vainisi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
lutzz

lutzz

Number of posts : 875

The penalty box - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 6th 2010, 23:57

BlazeOrange wrote:
lutzz wrote:

lutzz

I have no idea when old#4 was born. That will probably remain a mystery to all of us.

But you think we should believe his stories of his athletic prowess and financial success?

I have no reason to doubt him so why should you?[/quote]

Maybe because he changed his birthday twice? If he can't tell the truth about that what is he telling the truth about? That the had inside info that Jennings wouldn't resign because he hated Rodgers?
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Number of posts : 5567

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 09:21

maybe the whole root is confusion? I mean who really celebrates their own birthday anyway?
Back to top Go down
jrain

jrain

Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 09:40

lutzz, it just comes of looking like a witch hunt

the discrepencies are duley noted

my opinion, I don't care what he boasts about, it's just a blog

It's not first time someones story here didn't add up
Back to top Go down
lutzz

lutzz

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 09:42

Jrain: I will drop the subject.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 09:47

I have to inject just one more thought on the topic if I may, while there certainly have been plenty of things about plenty of members that "don't add up" wouldn't it be a much better place to hang out were everyone just either honest about themselves or didn't talk about themselves. I mean seriously, since when did being straight and honest becomes such a rare commodity? I respect the need of somoe to protect their identity which is cool, but do you have to fill in the blanks with bullshit instead of leaving it empty? Not saying this about anyone in particular, but rather just in general.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 10:54

Why So Serious? wrote:
I have to inject just one more thought on the topic if I may, while there certainly have been plenty of things about plenty of members that "don't add up" wouldn't it be a much better place to hang out were everyone just either honest about themselves or didn't talk about themselves. I mean seriously, since when did being straight and honest becomes such a rare commodity? I respect the need of somoe to protect their identity which is cool, but do you have to fill in the blanks with bullshit instead of leaving it empty? Not saying this about anyone in particular, but rather just in general.

WSS: I thought we agreed to be civil and now you insinuate that I'm making things up. If someone came on this forum and attacked you I would of had your back. You are just like Judas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 10:58

Packerdave wrote:
Lutzz, are you obsessed with how old, Old #4 is?

Packerdave: That is just a futile attempt by lutzz to discredit me. The rules of this forum are to respect other people and have fun. lutzz must still think he's posting at JSOnline and whoever recruited this bozo to join our forum is just as guilty as him.

Last edited by old#4 on August 7th 2010, 10:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 10:58

I always take whatever I read here and at JSO, or any other blog for that matter, with a grain of salt. If someone wants to prop himself up and brag about shit that isn't true, fine, go ahead, I don't care. I just laugh at it and move on to more relevant information. You can tell most of the time that some posts are full of baloney, it just makes the poster look stupid.

WSS, being straight forward and honest is something I would never expect on a regular basis on the internet.
Back to top Go down
jrain

jrain

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 11:05

lutzz, i reread my post and I did not mean for it to sound condescending. My apologies for that. You are free to post what you please and I should not have butted in. I was just trying to inject my thoughts

Now oldy and wss don't start again. His post was in plural and I did not taking as being a shot at you. I think we have all embellished a little before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 11:13

jrain wrote:
lutzz, i reread my post and I did not mean for it to sound condescending. My apologies for that. You are free to post what you please and I should not have butted in. I was just trying to inject my thoughts

Now oldy and wss don't start again. His post was in plural and I did not taking as being a shot at you. I think we have all embellished a little before

I have a 14 inch dick
Back to top Go down
lutzz

lutzz

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 11:47

No problem, jrain
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 12:03

old I was not insinuating anything about anyone in particular, but rather agreeing to the general prevailing thought that seems to flow through these parts regarding the general honesty of people. I personally disagree with that thought, but it seems generally accepted. i was in no way speaking about you or anyone else in particular. I would hope that you understand.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 12:04

Packerdave wrote:
I always take whatever I read here and at JSO, or any other blog for that matter, with a grain of salt. If someone wants to prop himself up and brag about shit that isn't true, fine, go ahead, I don't care. I just laugh at it and move on to more relevant information. You can tell most of the time that some posts are full of baloney, it just makes the poster look stupid.

WSS, being straight forward and honest is something I would never expect on a regular basis on the internet.

Expect dave, no. Hope for dave, yes.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 12:06

jrain wrote:

No worries jrain, I was not there nor am I intending on starting anything with anyone and regret that Old#4 interpreted it that way, clearly that was not my intent.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 12:08

Packerdave wrote:
jrain wrote:

I have a 14 inch dick

Not me, just 12.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 12:23

Why So Serious? wrote:
old I was not insinuating anything about anyone in particular, but rather agreeing to the general prevailing thought that seems to flow through these parts regarding the general honesty of people. I personally disagree with that thought, but it seems generally accepted. i was in no way speaking about you or anyone else in particular. I would hope that you understand.

WSS: I guess I overreacted to your post but how would you like it if some new member came in here and called you a liar? This forum was created for sports talk and fun and not for some one's personal vendetta. If lutzz doesn't like me he should ignore my posts instead of trying to discredit everything I say. I will not respond to that guy and am disappointed that he wasn't reprimanded by INTWTFK for comments detrimental to this forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 12:27

Why So Serious? wrote:
Packerdave wrote:

I'm a lost cause.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 12:27

jrain wrote:
lutzz, it just comes of looking like a witch hunt

the discrepencies are duley noted

my opinion, I don't care what he boasts about, it's just a blog

It's not first time someones story here didn't add up

jrain: My comments are true and lutzz didn't do anything but try to muddy the water and create doubt among forum members. I am proud of my accomplishments and don't appreciate some ingrate like lutzz trying to sully my stellar reputation.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 12:29

I wouldn't like it old, but then I didn't see it that way either. Seemed to me he was just trying to clarify an inconsistency, but was not really aware of the history between you two. I'm sorry if what I posted was interpreted negatively, it was not my intent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 12:29

Why So Serious? wrote:
Packerdave wrote:
jrain wrote:

I have a 14 inch dick

Not me, just 12.

Maybe lutzz can take measurements of both your penis sizes to satisfy his curiosity.
Back to top Go down

I think Old is so old, he has forgotten when he was born. Did they even have birth records back then Old?
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 12:30

Packerdave wrote:
Why So Serious? wrote:
Packerdave wrote:

I'm a lost cause.

are you sayin gyou are being untruthful in more ways than your dick size? I've always felt you were a pretty straught shooter and sure as hell hope i am not wrong about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 12:31

Why So Serious? wrote:
I wouldn't like it old, but then I didn't see it that way either. Seemed to me he was just trying to clarify an inconsistency, but was not really aware of the history between you two. I'm sorry if what I posted was interpreted negatively, it was not my intent.

Bull Shit! The guy flat out called me a braggard and said he didn't like me. Does that sound like a guy just trying to clarify an inconsistency?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 12:34

Why So Serious? wrote:
Packerdave wrote:
Why So Serious? wrote:
Packerdave wrote:

I'm a lost cause.

are you sayin gyou are being untruthful in more ways than your dick size? I've always felt you were a pretty straught shooter and sure as hell hope i am not wrong about that.

Everything I say is a lie. Now listen to me very carefully, "I am lying"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 12:34

Packerdave wrote:
I think Old is so old, he has forgotten when he was born. Did they even have birth records back then Old?

Yes Packerdave they didn't have birth records in medieval times. LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 12:36

old#4 wrote:
Packerdave wrote:

Yes Packerdave they didn't have birth records in medieval times. LOL!

That's what I thought!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 12:59

old#4 wrote:
Why So Serious? wrote:
Packerdave wrote:
jrain wrote:

I have a 14 inch dick

Not me, just 12.

Maybe lutzz can take measurements of both your penis sizes to satisfy his curiosity.

All he'd need is a tweezers and a magnifying glass:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 13:08

CaptainAmerica wrote:
old#4 wrote:
Why So Serious? wrote:
Packerdave wrote:
jrain wrote:

I have a 14 inch dick

Not me, just 12.

All he'd need is a tweezers and a magnifying glass:)

HEY!
Back to top Go down
jrain

jrain

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 13:23

I make one little post and somehow it sends us down the biggest dick path

for the record mine is 14 1/2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 14:00

jrain wrote:
I make one little post and somehow it sends us down the biggest dick path

for the record mine is 14 1/2

I never measured mine but my girlfriend seems satisfied so I guess it's okay.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 16:56

a woman once said to me, "Who you gonna please with that?", I said, "ME!"
Back to top Go down
buttondavis-slobotovich
Admin
buttondavis-slobotovich

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 15th 2010, 04:16

Quote :

Quote :

Why So Serious? wrote:
a woman once said to me, "Who you gonna please with that?", I said, "ME!"

"button davis- slobotovich recalls"

the question about how long it takes a woman to get there

__who cares?

Back to top Go down
buttondavis-slobotovich
Admin
buttondavis-slobotovich

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 15th 2010, 04:30

Quote :

Quote :

<a href="http://kicksville.bandcamp.com/track/the-brick">The Brick by Kicksville</a>

Back to top Go down
buttondavis-slobotovich
Admin
buttondavis-slobotovich

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 15th 2010, 05:58

Quote :

Quote :

Packerdave wrote:

I'm a lost cause.

<a href="http://dusttodigital.bandcamp.com/track/death-might-be-your-santa-claus">Death Might Be Your Santa Claus by Dust-to-Digital</a>

Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

Number of posts : 1614

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 15th 2010, 17:48

The Browns/Packer game will be shown at 14:00 on Monday on the NFL network. Bad time for me, but the DVR will record it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 15th 2010, 18:20

Jack Vainisi wrote:
The Browns/Packer game will be shown at 14:00 on Monday on the NFL network. Bad time for me, but the DVR will record it.

You'd be better off skipping this turkey Jack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 15th 2010, 18:33

buttondavis-slobotovich wrote:
Quote :

Quote :

Packerdave wrote:

I'm a lost cause.

<a href="http://dusttodigital.bandcamp.com/track/death-might-be-your-santa-claus">Death Might Be Your Santa Claus by Dust-to-Digital</a>

You're a strange mother fucker. Look asshole, I don't give a fuck about you or the horse you rode in on. Keep my name out of any and all posts from this day forward. got it? Dick head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 15th 2010, 18:37

Hey, "Button slow to suck a dick" or what ever your stupid fucking online name is. go suck Ted's dick and don't talk to me at all and we'll get along just fine. You're a strange fucker. Did you just get out of Mendota? Is that why you were supposedly gone? tending to some bullshit family matter?
Back to top Go down
buttondavis-slobotovich
Admin
buttondavis-slobotovich

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 13:49

Quote :

Quote :

"button davis-slobotovich remains"

un-upsettled by Packerdave's irrational rants and continues prayers

that PD may see through the glass clearer than darkly. Chin up, Packerdave,

chin up, button encourages.

<a href="http://dusttodigital.bandcamp.com/track/the-liar">The Liar by Dust-to-Digital</a>

Back to top Go down
JoeThePlumber
Admin
JoeThePlumber

Number of posts : 928

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 18:44

buttondavis-slobotovich wrote:
Quote :

Quote :

"button davis-slobotovich remains"

un-upsettled by Packerdave's irrational rants and continues prayers

that PD may see through the glass clearer than darkly. Chin up, Packerdave,

chin up, button encourages.

<a href="http://dusttodigital.bandcamp.com/track/the-liar">The Liar by Dust-to-Digital</a>

Nice biblical reference there, button.

Back to top Go down
https://wisconsin-sports.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 19:41

Packerdave wrote:
Hey, "Button slow to suck a dick" or what ever your stupid fucking online name is. go suck Ted's dick and don't talk to me at all and we'll get along just fine. You're a strange fucker. Did you just get out of Mendota? Is that why you were supposedly gone? tending to some bullshit family matter?

Dave, I believe what we have here is a failure to communicate.
Back to top Go down
INTWTFK
Admin
INTWTFK

Number of posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 23:33

Locked and take it well "Off-Line"
Back to top Go down
http://www.gulfnews.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The penalty box
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wisconsin-sports :: Archive-
Jump to: