wisconsin-sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wisconsin-sports

A forum for venting, chatting, discussing wisconsin sports and whatever else is on your mind

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The penalty box

Go down 
+9
jrain
JoeThePlumber
Packerpixie
Ed Hochuli #85
TedTheSledge
INTWTFK
TheSportsDawg
denvercheddarhead
Jack Vainisi
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

Number of posts : 1614

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 15:03

Here’s a section of the blog where we can discuss:

1) JSOnline,
2) Whose using multiple ID’s
3) Whose a backstabbing Bozo
4) Who desecrated a picture
5) Any other Issues that arise

It gives us a chance to vent without disturbing the normal posters. Issues raised here are NOT to spill over into the rest of the blog.

Some of us are over the top in our posts. (I know I am at times) If you have an issue with me, please post it on this thread. Cheap shots are legal until someone waves the surrender flag. white flag At that point, the issue is null and void.

Happy hunting

Last edited by Jack Vainisi on July 9th 2010, 18:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
denvercheddarhead

denvercheddarhead

Number of posts : 1892

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 15:11

Well, this should surely be interesting....
peeright peeleft
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Number of posts : 5567

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 15:50

Hilarious Idea jack. Good Luck enforcing this one though.
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 16:07

Jack Vainisi wrote:
Here’s a section of the blog where we can discuss:

1) JSOnline,
2) Whose using multiple ID’s
3) Whose a backstabbing Bozo
4) Who desecrated a picture
5) Any other Issues that arise

It gives us a chance to vent without disturbing the normal posters. Issues raised here are NOT to spill over into the rest of the blog.

Some of us are over the top in our posts. (I know I am at times) If you have an issue with me, please post it on this thread. Cheap shots are legal until someone waves the surrender flag. white flag At that point, the issue is null and void.

Happy hunting

Jack, I don't engage in cheap shots nor do I harbor any grudges. I prefer to take the high road as usual.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 16:16

" Jack, I don't engage in cheap shots nor do I harbor any grudges. I prefer to take the high road as usual. "

Old#4:

I'm a Professional JSOnline poster. No way are you going to sucker me into throwing the first punch with that statement.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 16:18

WSS:

PackerDave seemed to getting annoyed with some of our shanagans. Figured I'd move some of our 'baggage' out of his hearing range.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 20:52

Somehow Jack, I don't think Dave is annoyed by anything we do, but I do like this idea.

I have a question for anyone who reads this and wants to indulge me, nah, fuck it, not worth asking it.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 23:08

What's the question?

And personally, Why is REVENGE posting on a Packer website with that picture? Granted, he has the right to post as he pleases and considering some of the stuff I’ve put out in the past, It would be hypercritical for me to judge.

But, in my opinion on this thread only, Its one thing to appreciate Favre for his career with the Packers, but abusing Rodgers for the whole ordeal is just bad taste.

Maybe it's just me, but every time I see something like that, my Subconscious opinion of Favre goes down and I appreciate Thompson a little bit more. It’s the opposite reaction of what he’s trying to achieve, unless his goal is to punish Packer fans for Thompson’s decision. From a PR standpoint, stuff like that is Favre's worst nightmare if he eventually wishes to amend with the Packer organization. I really don't have a Favre issue, but his current fan club can get under my skin.

I can understand Favre’s desire to play. The Packers choose to move him. I’m not happy with where he ended up, but you have to admit it does add spice to the rivalry. It’s definitely a time in Packer history that will be remembered.

I never saw the picture Revenge messed with and stayed out of that argument. But I’m surprised at how annoyed I got when I saw the Rodgers picture. My head probably would have exploded if I’d been in your shoes and saw that picture.

Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 23:13

Without bothering to dredge what I see as the past, all I can say is, well, that's the kind of guy he is and so much worse.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 23:20

Good point.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 23:22

One never knows what motivates people.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 23:43

Revenge is a hard guy to get a handle on. He's actually very spiritual if you follow some of his older posts in JSOnline. Used to toss in some interesting passages from the bible. I don't know...you meet some interesting individuals on-line. None of it's face to face, so the boundaries are...what you choose to define them. That's it for me. bedtime.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 09:11

Hope you slept well Jack.

The thing about boundaries is when left to set them yourself is when you get more of a glimpse into the character of the individual setting his or her own boundaries. In other words it tends to reveal the true nature of the individual. While that person might never have a cross word for someone fact to face, online they seem to think it is perfectly acceptable. I call that computer courage.

There is absolutely nothing I have ever said online that I would not say face to face. Even a poorly taken or worded joke that may have been misinterpreted as hostility. I believe in person such a thing would not have been misinterpreted in a face to face siuation. I've never lied and stand by my words, actions and deeds.

I wonder if other folks can honestly say the same things. Oh, hell, I don't wonder that at all I KNOW they cannot. Understand that is not to paint everyone with the same broad brush, but I think you get the point.
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 10:07

Jack Vainisi wrote:
What's the question?

And personally, Why is REVENGE posting on a Packer website with that picture? Granted, he has the right to post as he pleases and considering some of the stuff I’ve put out in the past, It would be hypercritical for me to judge.

But, in my opinion on this thread only, Its one thing to appreciate Favre for his career with the Packers, but abusing Rodgers for the whole ordeal is just bad taste.

Maybe it's just me, but every time I see something like that, my Subconscious opinion of Favre goes down and I appreciate Thompson a little bit more. It’s the opposite reaction of what he’s trying to achieve, unless his goal is to punish Packer fans for Thompson’s decision. From a PR standpoint, stuff like that is Favre's worst nightmare if he eventually wishes to amend with the Packer organization. I really don't have a Favre issue, but his current fan club can get under my skin.

I can understand Favre’s desire to play. The Packers choose to move him. I’m not happy with where he ended up, but you have to admit it does add spice to the rivalry. It’s definitely a time in Packer history that will be remembered.

I never saw the picture Revenge messed with and stayed out of that argument. But I’m surprised at how annoyed I got when I saw the Rodgers picture. My head probably would have exploded if I’d been in your shoes and saw that picture.

Jack: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 10:08

Why So Serious? wrote:
Hope you slept well Jack.

The thing about boundaries is when left to set them yourself is when you get more of a glimpse into the character of the individual setting his or her own boundaries. In other words it tends to reveal the true nature of the individual. While that person might never have a cross word for someone fact to face, online they seem to think it is perfectly acceptable. I call that computer courage.

There is absolutely nothing I have ever said online that I would not say face to face. Even a poorly taken or worded joke that may have been misinterpreted as hostility. I believe in person such a thing would not have been misinterpreted in a face to face siuation. I've never lied and stand by my words, actions and deeds.

I wonder if other folks can honestly say the same things. Oh, hell, I don't wonder that at all I KNOW they cannot. Understand that is not to paint everyone with the same broad brush, but I think you get the point.

You are a legend in your own mind:)
Back to top Go down
denvercheddarhead

denvercheddarhead

Number of posts : 1892

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 11:07

"Maybe it's just me, but every time I see something like that, my Subconscious opinion of Favre goes down and I appreciate Thompson a little bit more. It’s the opposite reaction of what he’s trying to achieve, unless his goal is to punish Packer fans for Thompson’s decision. From a PR standpoint, stuff like that is Favre's worst nightmare if he eventually wishes to amend with the Packer organization. I really don't have a Favre issue, but his current fan club can get under my skin."

Most definitely not just you, Jack. That's EXACTLY how I've felt about the situation since it occurred. Though I can't say TT has much to do with my thinking on it. I'm not a big fan of his until proven otherwise, as in, show me a trophy!
Anyway, #4 in no longer my undisputed all-time favorite player mostly thanks to Favre first, Pack second fans. Oh, and the little issue of playing for the damn Vikes.

Have a good 4th all!
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 11:12

Couldn't agree with you more Denver, after all that has transpired with Brett I will never look at him the same as I did before "the issue". I still appreciates every single thign he did for the Packers while on the team, but after that? Well things are just different.
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 11:23

The NFL is a business and people make business decisions all the time. Is Favre not entitled to play wherever he wants to or should he just retire because many Packer fans want him to?

I am a big Packer fan and have had season tickets since 1969. If Favre wants to play with Minnesota it is a personal decision much like anyone else has that wants to pursue his or her chosen field.

I prefer to look at it rationally instead of emotionally like many here do. I hope both Favre and the Packers have a great season.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 21:45

Old#4:

Yes, everyone is entitled to there own opinion. Like you, I also believe its ok to state a disagreement with said opinion.

Revenge’s mission statement seems to be:

“Convince the masses that Favre is the best QB ever to play the game. Thompson and McCarthy traded the best QB ever to play the game; therefore he should be terminated in disgrace from the GBP. “

Fine and dandy, but he’s a disaster from a PR standpoint. Rule #1 is not to consistently piss off the people whose hearts and minds you’re trying to win over. Every time I see something like that picture of Rodgers, I think “I just wish the guy would go away. “ That type of stuff turns me off

But, that’s his thread. I’m not running him into the ground on his thread. Don’t get me wrong, Hondaman on JSOnline provokes the same reaction from me.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 21:49

WSS:

Computer courage, huh? My term for that on JSOnline is 'word warriors'. Sadly, I'm probably the same person face to face as on a blog. Tact is not one of my better qualities. People either really like me or they can't stand me.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 21:57

Denver:

I sometimes wonder if Favre attracted fans like Michael Jordan did – as in not really Bulls fans, just Jordan fans rooting for the team he played for. Favre had 16 years to attract supporters – people grew up not knowing anyone else to play QB for the Packers.

If you get on JSOnline and start talking about some of the ups and downs he had in his first couple of years – some people have no clue. They think you’re bullshitting them in order to make Favre look bad. They see the stats and his first pro-bowl and think it was easy street from the beginning.

The more I read on Curly Lambeau, the more objective I get on the situation. Curly was a winner, but he also was a prick. But Favre is great Packer history – even now with the Vikings. It would be a much better read if the Packers could actually knock him on his ass, but one can only hope.

Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 22:44

Revenge4Favre is a Brett Favre fan and not a Viking fan. His loyalties are with Favre on whichever team he decides to play for. I think he gets caught up in the hoopla and makes brash statements out of respect for Favre rather than trying to be objective.

I believe the guy is sincere in his beliefs even though some of his statements like Minnesota going 19-0 are absurd.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 22:56

Jack Vainisi wrote:
WSS:

Computer courage, huh? My term for that on JSOnline is 'word warriors'. Sadly, I'm probably the same person face to face as on a blog. Tact is not one of my better qualities. People either really like me or they can't stand me.

As am I denver, for better or for worse I yam what I yam. No posing, no trolling, just me being me. I can live with the rest of it all.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 23:14

Man...It's a beach keeping up with posts on different threads in this blog. Tony C is an interesting guy. Glad you liked it.

Like us, a 'Type A' personality.
Back to top Go down
INTWTFK
Admin
INTWTFK

Number of posts : 822

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 23:27

Internet courage is the worst kind as you never know who (whom) you're dealing with at the other end.

Then again, I'm in the prime of my youth and will still call someone out to their face if the situation warrents it.

Happy 4th of July,
INT

Back to top Go down
http://www.gulfnews.com
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 08:00

INTWTFK wrote:
Internet courage is the worst kind as you never know who (whom) you're dealing with at the other end.

Then again, I'm in the prime of my youth and will still call someone out to their face if the situation warrents it.

Happy 4th of July,
INT

Always, yet somehow it seeems as though all it earns you is criticism.
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 19:37

[quote="INTWTFK"]Internet courage is the worst kind as you never know who (whom) you're dealing with at the other end.

Happy 4th of July,
INT

[/quote

INTWTFK

I'm proud of you bro, don't let anyone push you around.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 19:56

INT is definitely the shit!
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 11:33

old#4 wrote:
Revenge4Favre is a Brett Favre fan and not a Viking fan. His loyalties are with Favre on whichever team he decides to play for. I think he gets caught up in the hoopla and makes brash statements out of respect for Favre rather than trying to be objective.

I believe the guy is sincere in his beliefs even though some of his statements like Minnesota going 19-0 are absurd.

Old#4:

I give you credit for Unconditional loyality to your breathen. A trait which earns you a great deal of abuse on JSOline.

I like to balance the books. Criticism of Favre warrents criticism of Thompson. Both have made some boneheaded moves. But if Revenge is a Favre fan, why not blog on a Favre website? He ain't with the GBP anymore. Firing up the fans of his old team is the quickest way to be called the 'T' word.

Hope your fourth was a good day.
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 12:43

Jack Vainisi wrote:
old#4 wrote:

Old#4:

I give you credit for Unconditional loyality to your breathen. A trait which earns you a great deal of abuse on JSOline.

I like to balance the books. Criticism of Favre warrents criticism of Thompson. Both have made some boneheaded moves. But if Revenge is a Favre fan, why not blog on a Favre website? He ain't with the GBP anymore. Firing up the fans of his old team is the quickest way to be called the 'T' word.

Hope your fourth was a good day.

Jack, I think Revenge mentioned that he blogs on a Viking website and is considered a hero there. Quite different from the reaction he gets at JSOnline.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 14:40

Well...If I blogged on a Viking website with my point of views, I feel pretty confident I'd be called out as a troll within a half and hour. At least I hope so.

REVENGE is loved by HONDA and Drew H. He gives them purpose on the blog. Give him credit for making a name for himself. Everyone knows who he is.
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 14:56

Jack Vainisi wrote:
Well...If I blogged on a Viking website with my point of views, I feel pretty confident I'd be called out as a troll within a half and hour. At least I hope so.

REVENGE is loved by HONDA and Drew H. He gives them purpose on the blog. Give him credit for making a name for himself. Everyone knows who he is.

Some people consider you a troll at JSO. It is all in the eye of the beholder.
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

Number of posts : 312

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 16:17

BlazeOrange wrote:
Jack Vainisi wrote:

Some people consider you a troll at JSO. It is all in the eye of the beholder.

Let me guess ... some people who think Jack is a troll = blaze,OLD#4,REVENGE and Captain America??

Any More?? Has Steppenwolf or OldCatcher weighed in yet?? No?? How about NachoGringo or TWrecks?

Missing in action?? Try calling PackerBrew, little feat or buckybuck ... no answer??

Yeah too bad ... really wish we knew where they came down on the issue ... LOL
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 17:50

TedTheSledge

The more you post the more you show your ignorance. If you have any proof that I have more than one ID please show all the forum members or kindly shut your pie hole. You have no proof but you are willing to make an accusation like this only because you want to stir the pot. You really are pathetic and a disgrace to this forum.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 18:25

Since when did proof of anything become a prerequisite?
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 18:37

Why So Serious? wrote:
Since when did proof of anything become a prerequisite?

You are right WSS, you were accused by old#4 of stealing his ID to post over at JSO. I didn't think that was right and thought he should of had proof. I thought this forum was becoming more united but I guess I was wrong.
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 19:11

This is only a sports forum and people don't need proof of anything. Ted can accuse anyone he wants to of having more than one ID and I really don't care because I think it's kind of funny. I still suspect WSS of using my ID although I don't have any proof other than he has issues with me.

I always take the high road and stay above the fray and that's why I'm still a legend at JSOnline even though I don't post there anymore. I made a major contribution to that blog being named the top sports blog in the country and without my cutting edge comments that site is starting to flounder.

Ted still posts there and his lame comments really suck as do most of the other people that post there with only a few exceptions. I've been tempted to post there again to bring back some of the excitement that's been lost but I think I'll just stay away and let the amateurs enjoy themselves.

morebeer
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 20:34

Ok, what the fuck is going on? Ok, this is the way I see it.

INTWTFK - intellectual, knows everything.

Joe the plumber - intellectual, knows everything, except that Blair Keil sucked.

Ed Hochuli - great guy, great posts, smart as hell, but doesn't know a fumble if it hit him in the face, see Denver/Chargers game.

Denvercheddarhead - great guy, solid poster and is always on a Rocky Mountain High!

Socalpackfan - great guy, solid forum member, good posts and longs for the packer sweep.

Packertim - new member, great guy, good posts but needs to get rid of that hat and change his signature.

f'embucky - Solid poster, solid forum member, the essence of strange, bizarre, yet interesting.

Blaze orange - Solid forum member, just wants everyone to post relevant Packer info. Was a linebacker in 1935 or rode shotgun on an 1885 stagecoach.

Captain America - Great guy, even though he thinks florida chicks are hotter than So Cal chicks.

EJsasebo21 - Great gal, and knows everything there is to know about being hot!!

REVENGE for Favre - interesting character, we may not know all of his personalities, kind of like a hall of mirrors.

Packerpixie, Too new to make an observation. Great legs though!

Beer guy - When he isn't drunk he's a great forum member and makes detailed posts.

Old #4 - Great guy, Knowledgeable, long time forum member, forum wouldn't be the same without him, still wishes football was a sport and not a business.

WSS, great guy, knowledgeable, long time forum member, forum wouldn't be the same without him, he just can't make up his mind which avatar to use.

Jack Vainisi - newcomer, wants to be solid member and long time forum member, solid posts, like everything he has done so far except the Nixon avatar.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 20:54

" Jack Vainisi - newcomer, wants to be solid member and long time forum member, solid posts, like everything he has done so far except the Nixon avatar. "

I brought that one over from my Pokerstars account. NOTHING sets a baby boomer on Tilt faster then Losing to Tricky Dicky. When he built his presidential museum, you can see he borrowed from the Packer Hall of Fame. I always thought that was cool.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 20:55

Old#4:

Some of us are big into documentation. How pissed would you be if I wrote bogus crap on Favre?
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:01

" Some people consider you a troll at JSO. It is all in the eye of the beholder. "

Blaze:

A united blog is a boring blog. But the LOVE the fact that you hate my posts. 90% of what you posted on JSONline was a personal attack on someone.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:02

Ted:

Don't forget Eddie Haskell. That one got really annoying.
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:06

Jack Vainisi wrote:
Old#4:

Some of us are big into documentation. How pissed would you be if I wrote bogus crap on Favre?

Jack, I could give a rat's behind if you wrote bogus crap on Favre because I don't take anything personal and I enjoy a good debate.

Ted would make a good accountant but is a terrible blogger. That guy is as dull as a one year old razor blade and has a personality to match. An exciting night for him would be watching a rerun of The Mary Tyler Moore Show.
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:09

Jack Vainisi wrote:
Ted:

How about JudgeNJury, eawagor, The High Road, Mr. Ed, IP Daley, Stealth Monkey and Greg Bedard just to name a few.
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:13

Actually I work for JSOnline and have at least a 100 ID's. Packerdave was right as my job is to cause conflict and make the blog interesting. It was successful as the blog was voted best in the nation. I think I'll continue to allow you and Ted to post there for awhile and then introduce a new and colorful bunch of ID's that will create new interest at our site.
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:14

what about 222 Nicolette place, and Alden roache and irv from iron mountain and packfan64 and night train woo woo
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:16

Packerdave is probably the nicest fellow in this forum and the kind of guy we should all aspire to be like. He is an inspiration to everyone that posts here and is number one in my book along with EJ.

Last edited by old#4 on July 5th 2010, 21:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:18

old#4 wrote:
Actually I work for JSOnline and have at least a 100 ID's. Packerdave was right as my job is to cause conflict and make the blog interesting. It was successful as the blog was voted best in the nation. I think I'll continue to allow you and Ted to post there for awhile and then introduce a new and colorful bunch of ID's that will create new interest at our site.

I think Old is on a rocky mountain high
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:20

Packerdave wrote:
old#4 wrote:

I think Old is on a rocky mountain high

Dave, my goal is to have a thousand ID's over at JSOnline. Always set your sights high my father told me.
Back to top Go down

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 21:22

Jack Vainisi wrote:
Ted:

How about Beaver Cleaver?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The penalty box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box Empty

Back to top Go down

The penalty box
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wisconsin-sports :: Archive-
Jump to: