wisconsin-sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wisconsin-sports

A forum for venting, chatting, discussing wisconsin sports and whatever else is on your mind

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The penalty box

Go down 
+9
jrain
JoeThePlumber
Packerpixie
Ed Hochuli #85
TedTheSledge
INTWTFK
TheSportsDawg
denvercheddarhead
Jack Vainisi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

Number of posts : 1614

The penalty box - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:24

We argue a lot; BS with each other on occasions. It's a full combat frat house.
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:30

Why So Serious? wrote:
Interesting how much you guys all seem to know about the folks posting over. I guess I never cared enough to bother.

Yeah I tend to follow it fairly close. All goes back to me hating the notion that the blogs contents was representative of a "rift in Packer nation". You know, some loser posting negative things under many ID's then claiming most of the board agrees with them.

After I first looked into it I realized that it mainly came back to 2 to 4 trolls creating hundreds of posts to try to make it look like their opinion was in the majority. I hate that crap so I tend to go on hunting excursions =). Right now I think we may be down to just 2 multi-iders.

Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:35

As I noted before => The enforcer.

Keeps the BS down to a minimum. Crazy people like me can't go off the deep end - I know I'll get called on my Bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:36

TedTheSledge is the most paranoid person in this forum. He sees a multiple ID behind every tree and better stay on Prozac for his own sanity. I doubt very much that Kitrick Taylor is The Good Kid, a person that I tangled with in the past. I think Ted should stay on his meds.

Last edited by old#4 on July 8th 2010, 16:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:36

But I have not followed JSOnline closely as of late. I only read posts by the established ID's. Kindrick Taylor is kind of a unknown to me.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:38

No clue == no comment. I will take interest though.
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:40

Maybe INT will weigh in later. Here is what he posted in the chat:

08:50:17 06/07/10] @ INTWTFK : I sent Heller and Davis a little note this evening to get rid of some slurs posted by kitrick taylor
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:42

old#4 wrote:
TedTheSledge is the most paranoid person in this forum. He sees a multiple ID behind every tree and better stay on Prozac for his own sanity. I doubt very much that Kitrick Taylor is The Good Kid, a person that I tangled with in the past. I think Ted should stay on his meds.

And by tangled with you mean aided and abetted. We know ... we all saw it.

BTW did Doc Hoberman ever send you a bill for his services?? ... LOL
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Number of posts : 5567

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:45

Do any among you get the reference of Doc Hoberman?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:47

Ted, why don't you grow a pair and start acting like a man instead of a whining little kid. I'm twice as old as you but I'll bet I could kick your ass with ease. In fact I'll be joining the gang at Packer family night just to see if you have the balls to show up. In fact I'll let you have the first punch! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:48

Yup.

Last edited by Jack Vainisi on July 8th 2010, 17:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:48

TedTheSledge wrote:

08:50:17 06/07/10] @ INTWTFK : I sent Heller and Davis a little note this evening to get rid of some slurs posted by kitrick taylor

Poor little TedThe Sledge was offended by a few harmless slurs.
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:51

Why So Serious? wrote:
Do any among you get the reference of Doc Hoberman?

Dod Hoberman was one of the Good Kid's ID's. His buddy old#4 tried to lend weight to his friends new personna by asking him for a medical opinion of his back issue (yes the same back issue he later complained about when someone else posted it over there).

Not the first time either ... Good Kid would make up an ID and old would immediately support him by engaging him in conversation and praising his posts.

It was pretty funny ... I think sloths described old then as ..... dimwitted and opaque ... LOL
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:53

old#4 wrote:
TedTheSledge wrote:

Poor little TedThe Sledge was offended by a few harmless slurs.

Can you read ... it was INT who went hard after him. I must have had that day off.

Keep tap-dancing old fool.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:55

Not quite what I meant.

Doctor Lisa Hoberman was the real name of Jeanne Tripplehorn's character in Basic Instinct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:57

Why So Serious? wrote:
Not quite what I meant.

Doctor Lisa Hoberman was the real name of Jeanne Tripplehorn's character in Basic Instinct.

WSS: You are correct, great movie!
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 17:00

Why So Serious? wrote:
Not quite what I meant.

Ahhhhh ... thanks for that. I thought it was just the name of his shrink.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 17:01

Sorry fellers I didn't mean to perpetuate an old grudge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 17:02

WSS: You will have to excuse Ted cause he's a little light in the head. LOL!
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 17:02

I have no issues with Ted whatsoever, none.
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 17:06

old#4 wrote:

Just to let you know (as if you don't read every entry in the blog) but I am doing some recruiting of my own.

Some of your best friends ..... sloths ... lutzz2000 .... and BadgerMushroomSnake.

Hope they all decide to join.

WSS: I have no issues with you either, glad you are back and "stay tuned".
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 17:10

Should be an interesting future we have here.
Back to top Go down
denvercheddarhead

denvercheddarhead

Number of posts : 1892

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 17:19

Didn't think about Doc Hoberman being from Basic Instinct. Good one, Serious.
So was Officer Jack from Speed?
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 17:22

Who is Officer Jack? Of course Keanu who is perhaps the worst actor to ever become a box office king, did play Officer Jack Traven in Speed, sp perhaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 17:32

TedTheSledge wrote:
old#4 wrote:

Just to let you know (as if you don't read every entry in the blog) but I am doing some recruiting of my own.

Some of your best friends ..... sloths ... lutzz2000 .... and BadgerMushroomSnake.

Hope they all decide to join.

WSS: I have no issues with you either, glad you are back and "stay tuned".

sloths, lutzz2000 and BadgerMushroomSnake? And you were critical of Kitrick Taylor? LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 17:34

Ted just admitted he can't handle me one on one so he is going to recruit a few troll buddies to help him. Funny!
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 17:40

Guess I don't know the history. Not sure I want to.
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 18:02

old#4 wrote:
Ted just admitted he can't handle me one on one so he is going to recruit a few troll buddies to help him. Funny!

Scroll up .... you have been handled easily slappy..... again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 18:17

TedTheSledge wrote:
old#4 wrote:

Scroll up .... you have been handled easily slappy..... again.

Yep, you are a legend only in your mind.
Back to top Go down
Packerpixie

Packerpixie

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 19:06

Looks like there's a little JSO action going on here on this thread.

Have fun with that!
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 19:22

INT:

How did the recruiting posts go? Any takers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 19:41

Jack Vainisi wrote:
INT:

How did the recruiting posts go? Any takers?

Don't let Ted do any recruiting otherwise we'll be flooded with every low life scum bag posting at JSOnline.
Back to top Go down
INTWTFK
Admin
INTWTFK

Number of posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 20:02

I'm Baccccccccck!

Thanks for the recruiting effort Jack. Time to verify the ID's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gulfnews.com

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 20:21

I remember last year when EJ went on a recruiting spree, didn't she get 10 or 15 to sign up? They never stuck around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 20:31

Packerdave wrote:
I remember last year when EJ went on a recruiting spree, didn't she get 10 or 15 to sign up? They never stuck around.

Dave, if Jack has his way kcbadger and P Man will be proud forum members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 20:34

old#4 wrote:
Packerdave wrote:

Dave, if Jack has his way kcbadger and P Man will be proud forum members.

If P man and/or KC badger join here, I will harass them to no end. it will make WSS and your arguments seem like a picnic.
Back to top Go down
Packerpixie

Packerpixie

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 21:09

Why do you guys need new members? Aren't there enough Packer fans here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 21:13

packerpixie, we need new members because some here just like to argue between themselves, instead of talking packer football.
Back to top Go down
Packerpixie

Packerpixie

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 21:16

I sort of gathered that packerdave after reading through this thread. I see this on most every site I go to, sports or not, even on the arctic cam we get some trolls that cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
INTWTFK
Admin
INTWTFK

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 21:16

Actually, it would be interesting to have a conversation with P-Man and KC the Badger. If only to discuss their views that EJ is PackerPixie who is really INTWTFK (P-man is shell-shocked and thinks everyone in JSO is the "Multiple ID Blogger").

Back to top Go down
Packerpixie

Packerpixie

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 21:18

INTWTFK, I've seen that on JSO before, just a couple weeks ago as a matter of fact. P man seems to think I am that Navy girl, Why?
Back to top Go down
Packerpixie

Packerpixie

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 21:20

I've lived my entire life in Alaska, The only time I have ever left the state was on my honeymoon in April, Scott and I went to New Zealand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 21:21

INTWTFK wrote:
Actually, it would be interesting to have a conversation with P-Man and KC the Badger. If only to discuss their views that EJ is PackerPixie who is really INTWTFK (P-man is shell-shocked and thinks everyone in JSO is the "Multiple ID Blogger").

INTWTFK: I think you have P Man confused with TedTheSledge. Now that dude is really paranoid!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 21:23

Packerpixie wrote:
I've lived my entire life in Alaska, The only time I have ever left the state was on my honeymoon in April, Scott and I went to New Zealand

Packerpixie: I've spent the majority of my life in Wisconsin but have lived in Alaska, Maine, Ohio, Washington and Texas for brief periods.
Back to top Go down
JoeThePlumber
Admin
JoeThePlumber

Number of posts : 928

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 21:24

Oh c'mon guys, it's so simple, maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings these days
Back to top Go down
https://wisconsin-sports.forumotion.com
Packerpixie

Packerpixie

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 21:25

I never paid much attention to either P man or KC Badger, I thought both of them were anti packer and rough around the edges.
Back to top Go down
Packerpixie

Packerpixie

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 21:28

Old#4, you should ask some of the people on the Arctic cam about the church you spoke of in Fairbanks. Scott and I don't go into Fairbanks much, only to use the library at the University, Bio Sciences dept. You should ask Bud O Fairbanks about it, he knows me well and if anyone knows anything about that church, he will. Maybe it's the one on the arctic cam?

I'll go there in a minute and tell everyone you're a friend of mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 21:33

Packerpixie wrote:
Old#4, you should ask some of the people on the Arctic cam about the church you spoke of in Fairbanks. Scott and I don't go into Fairbanks much, only to use the library at the University, Bio Sciences dept. You should ask Bud O Fairbanks about it, he knows me well and if anyone knows anything about that church, he will. Maybe it's the one on the arctic cam?

I'll go there in a minute and tell everyone you're a friend of mine.

Yes that is the church I remember and my apartment building was located across the street on the river bank. It was called Albright Apts. then.
Back to top Go down
INTWTFK
Admin
INTWTFK

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 21:34

P-man got hammered by EJ about a year ago and now thinks any woman posting on JSO is actually a man. We keep inviting him to the Forum to give him an opportunity to set the record straight but he keeps declining.

By the way, Heller and Davis at JSO are slacking off this week. They haven't removed any of the "shameless plugs" for the Forum at this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 21:37

INTWTFK wrote:
P-man got hammered by EJ about a year ago and now thinks any woman posting on JSO is actually a man. We keep inviting him to the Forum to give him an opportunity to set the record straight but he keeps declining.

By the way, Heller and Davis at JSO are slacking off this week. They haven't removed any of the "shameless plugs" for the Forum at this time.

They also reinstated BlazeOrange. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The penalty box
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wisconsin-sports :: Archive-
Jump to: