wisconsin-sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wisconsin-sports

A forum for venting, chatting, discussing wisconsin sports and whatever else is on your mind

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Draft information (ie pooling references)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

Number of posts : 1614

Draft information (ie pooling references) Empty
PostSubject: Draft information (ie pooling references)   Draft information (ie pooling references) EmptyMarch 7th 2013, 09:19

I had an idea for this years draft - not do any homework, kick back and read the posts you guys are kicking out. Then maybe towards the final week before the draft, criticize everyone elses thoughts and work.

In otherwords, be a lazy dickhead. A troll.

But that plan ain't working. You guys don't be writing much of anything. No fun in the black hills.

So could you please list what magazines, books and websites I can access for draft information? I know there's quite a bit - looking for quality info. I'll man up, come up with my usually half baked draft prospects and take my written beating like a man - again.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Number of posts : 5567

Draft information (ie pooling references) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft information (ie pooling references)   Draft information (ie pooling references) EmptyMarch 7th 2013, 10:18

Still working my shit, I did put out my first mock though Jack so that at lest has some fodder for you to shit all over. I already have. HAH

If you ar ean insider at ESPN ther is always Mel;s big baord.

CBS soports ahs their share as does NFL.com

Walterfootball.com has links to a massive amount of mock drafts as well.

How's that for a start?
Back to top Go down

Draft information (ie pooling references)
Page 1 of 1