wisconsin-sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wisconsin-sports

A forum for venting, chatting, discussing wisconsin sports and whatever else is on your mind

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Draft Day Predictions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Number of posts : 5567

Draft Day Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Draft Day Predictions   Draft Day Predictions EmptyApril 23rd 2020, 09:21

I am going to add to this as we get closer to the draft tonight and encourage you to add to them as well, here goes:

1) There will be more than 25 teams that will live to regret passing on Jonathan Taylor and further if he is not the first RB off the board and I doubt he will be any backs picked before him will pale in comparison right from the jump.

More to come.
Back to top Go down
Ed Hochuli #85

Ed Hochuli #85

Number of posts : 1917

PostSubject: Re: Draft Day Predictions   Draft Day Predictions EmptyApril 23rd 2020, 12:17

There are a couple factors regarding Swift going before Taylor. I think JT is a damn good back and he has drawn comparisons to Elliott in running style. The knocks on JT is the amount of carries he already has accumulated, a knock on his ability to be a receiver, and fumbles. The scouts are in love with Swift's catching ability making him a 3 down back. These two will be a good comparison down the road in three years.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: Draft Day Predictions   Draft Day Predictions EmptyApril 23rd 2020, 15:57

I think that's an unfair knock. I hear it, I get it but I think it is crap. What is the most important ability? AvailABILITY.

The fumble thing is real, but it never stopped guys from getting drafted properly.

Dude caught over 50 balls last year so I think he showed he can do that as well as anything.

I stand by my beliefs about JT.
Back to top Go down
Ed Hochuli #85

Ed Hochuli #85

Number of posts : 1917

PostSubject: Re: Draft Day Predictions   Draft Day Predictions EmptyApril 23rd 2020, 18:29

Why So Serious? wrote:
I think that's an unfair knock.  I hear it, I get it but I think it is crap.  What is the most  important ability?  AvailABILITY.

The fumble thing is real, but it never stopped guys from getting drafted properly.

Dude caught over 50 balls last year so I think he showed he can do that as well as anything.

I stand by my beliefs about JT.

No argument here....just what I've heard nationally. I would love him to be a Packer.....after we fill our ILB void! salud
Back to top Go down
JoeThePlumber
Admin
JoeThePlumber

Number of posts : 928

PostSubject: Re: Draft Day Predictions   Draft Day Predictions EmptyApril 23rd 2020, 22:18

The Plumber is thinking maybe Jonathan Taylor
Back to top Go down
https://wisconsin-sports.forumotion.com
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: Draft Day Predictions   Draft Day Predictions EmptyApril 24th 2020, 10:28

In a not so stunning move no one picked him on day one. I truly hate how the NFL has devalued the RB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft Day Predictions   Draft Day Predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft Day Predictions
Page 1 of 1