wisconsin-sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wisconsin-sports

A forum for venting, chatting, discussing wisconsin sports and whatever else is on your mind

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

2020 Mock *Final

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Number of posts : 5567

2020 Mock *Final Empty
PostSubject: 2020 Mock *Final   2020 Mock *Final EmptyApril 21st 2020, 11:42

Presented for your derision:

2020 NFL Mock Draft Final
Pick Team Selection Pos School
1 Cincinnati Bengals Joe Burrow QB LSU
2 Washington Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State
3 Detroit Lions Jeff Okudah CB Ohio State
4 NY Giants Jedrick Willis OT Alabama
5 Miami Dolphins Justin Herbert QB Oregon
6 San Diego Chargers Tua Tagovailoa QB Alabama
7 Carolina Panthers Isaiah Simmons LB Clemson
8 Arizona Cardinals Tristain Wirfs OT Iowa
9 Jacksonville Jaguars Derrick Brown DT Auburn
10 Cleveland Browns Mekhi Becton OT Louisville
11 NY Jets Jerry Jeudy WR Alabama
12 Las Vegas Raiders CeeDee Lamb WR Oaklahoma
13 San Francisco 49'ers (from Ind) Javon Kinlaw DT South Carolina
14 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Andrew Thomas OT Georgia
15 Denver Broncos Henry Ruggs III WR Alabama
16 Atlanta Falcons CJ Henderson CB Florida
17 Dallas Cowboys Ka'Lavion Chaisson DE LSU
18 Miami Dolphins (from Pit) Yetur Gross-Matos DE Penn State
19 Las Vegas Raiders (from Chi) Patrick Queen LB LSU
20 Jacksonville Jaguars (from LAR) Joshua Jones OT Houston
21 Philadelphia Eagles Justin Jefferson WR LSU
22 Minnesota Vikings (from Buf) Kristian Fulton CB LSU
23 New England Patriots AJ Epenesa DE Iowa
24 New Orleans Saints Zack Baun LB Wisconsin
25 Minnesota Vikings Ross Blacklock DT TCU
26 Miami Dolphins (from Hou) D'Andre Swift RB Georgia
27 Seattle Seahawks Austin Jackson OT USC
28 Baltimore Ravens Jonathan Taylor RB Wisconsin
29 Tennessee Titans Jordan Love QB Utah State
30 Green Bay Packers Kenneth Murray LB Oklahoma
31 San Francisco 49'ers Denzel Mims WR Baylor
32 Kansas City Chiefs Raekwon Davis DT Alabama
Back to top Go down
Ed Hochuli #85

Ed Hochuli #85

Number of posts : 1917

2020 Mock *Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Mock *Final   2020 Mock *Final EmptyApril 21st 2020, 22:03

Great work as always my friend!
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

2020 Mock *Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Mock *Final   2020 Mock *Final EmptyApril 22nd 2020, 08:15

Thank you kind sir.

What I have come to know is I do my draft from a logical perspective and too many NFL execs do not. They all want to hit the home run. I am all for taking risks when necessary, but as an example, they all seem to view Swift as the home run guy and in doing so are overlooking the best RB prospect since LT (IMO), Taylor can hit the home run and carry the rock inside and out, doesn't go down easily AND can stay on the field for you. The fact that Swift will in all likelihood go before JT is just ludicrous to me.
Back to top Go down
Ed Hochuli #85

Ed Hochuli #85

2020 Mock *Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Mock *Final   2020 Mock *Final EmptyApril 22nd 2020, 11:21

I think the 49ers selection at 13 will be interesting to see what direction they go. I've heard a speedy WR might be high on their list to stretch the field offensively. If they go DT, that will only solidify an already strong defensive line. Can't wait for Thursday night!
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

2020 Mock *Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Mock *Final   2020 Mock *Final EmptyApril 22nd 2020, 15:59

The Niners could go wither way depending on what happens ahead of the, the Jets could go OT instead of giving Darnold a weapon he desperately needs. I am seeing and hearing a lot about the Lions and the Falcons at 3 which I think would require a 1 in 2021 along with the 2020 15th pick. The Lions need a lot of players so I can see them wanting to move out, but not for picks next year and the Falcons don't have a lot with just 6 picks so I don't see a deal happening there. Then again they are the Lyins.

I think Denver desperately wants one of the top 3 WR's and to me they are the most likely to try and move up to get one of them and they have the ammo to do so with 9 picks including 3 in the third.

I wonder how much the "virtual" draft is going to hinder movement of picks. I hope not at all, but there is no way to predict it.
Back to top Go down
Ed Hochuli #85

Ed Hochuli #85

2020 Mock *Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Mock *Final   2020 Mock *Final EmptyApril 22nd 2020, 19:44

Why So Serious? wrote:
The Niners could go wither way depending on what happens ahead of the, the Jets could go OT instead of giving Darnold a weapon he desperately needs. I am seeing and hearing a lot about the Lions and the Falcons at 3 which I think would require a 1 in 2021 along with the 2020 15th pick.  The Lions need a lot of players so I can see them wanting to move out, but not for picks next year and the Falcons don't have a lot with just 6 picks so I don't see a deal happening there.  Then again they are the Lyins.

I think Denver desperately wants one of the top 3 WR's and to me they are the most likely to try and move up to get one of them and they have the ammo to do so with 9 picks including 3 in the third.

I wonder how much the "virtual" draft is going to hinder movement of picks.  I hope not at all, but there is no way to predict it.

If this virtual draft was anything like our first fantasy drafts 15 to 20 years ago, a team could have 5 Defenses and 3 Kickers! white flag
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

2020 Mock *Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Mock *Final   2020 Mock *Final EmptyApril 23rd 2020, 09:11

LOL!!

I'd bet on the Vikings being THAT GUY. They have struggled with new rules and technology frequently in the past. Couldn't happen to a better group of shit heads.
Back to top Go down
Ed Hochuli #85

Ed Hochuli #85

2020 Mock *Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Mock *Final   2020 Mock *Final EmptyApril 23rd 2020, 12:22

Why So Serious? wrote:
LOL!!

I'd bet on the Vikings being THAT GUY.  They have struggled with new rules and technology frequently in the past.  Couldn't happen to a better group of shit heads.

They were the morons who couldn't get their 1st round pick up to the podium in time and other teams jumped in front of them two years in a row!! Rumor has it that the Vikings were trying to save money on their draft picks!!
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

2020 Mock *Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Mock *Final   2020 Mock *Final EmptyApril 23rd 2020, 15:58

I can't wait to see how they fuck up tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2020 Mock *Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Mock *Final   2020 Mock *Final Empty

Back to top Go down

2020 Mock *Final
Page 1 of 1