wisconsin-sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wisconsin-sports

A forum for venting, chatting, discussing wisconsin sports and whatever else is on your mind

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The penalty box

Go down 
+9
jrain
JoeThePlumber
Packerpixie
Ed Hochuli #85
TedTheSledge
INTWTFK
TheSportsDawg
denvercheddarhead
Jack Vainisi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

Number of posts : 1614

The penalty box - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 19:49

Ted:

It's been about 6 or 7 months. I registered a complaint and it vanished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 20:02

Everyone here needs to lighten up, this isn't Congress, we're not debating life changing things here. This Forum is supposed to be about Wisconsin Sports. I only like the Packers, Not a Brewers fan or Bucks fan, so I just like to come here and talk about the Packers. Why So Serious, your ID doesn't jive with your attitude, you make it sound like this blog is some sort of divine place where everyone has the utmost respect and integrity for one another, it isn't like that in the real world and it's not going to be like that here, get a grip, humans are involved. You should learn how to let shit roll off. Jack, I think you know alot about Packer Football, why are you wasting your energy on tit for tat arguments with Old #4, when you could be giving us in depth posts about the Packers team, coaching staff and organization? Old, stop being so argumentative, not every post directed towards you has some hidden "dig". LIGHTEN UP!!
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Number of posts : 5567

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 20:08

Dave I am as light as it comes with but one exception and I am making every effort possible to correct that. But on the note of integrity and respect, ummmmmmmmm when did that become a bad thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 20:13

I didn't say it was a bad thing. I'm just saying in the real world it doesn't exist as much as it should and to just "expect" it from others is a mistake in judgment. Believe me. I see people with no morals, integrity or character every single day in my business
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 20:15

You guys have a nice evening. I have to get home in time for my kids 16th birthday party. later.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 20:17

I don't expect it nor have I ever claimed to, however to desire it is not wrong. I see them every single day in mine as well, of course our worlds do cross in some ways, but again, just because it doesn't happen as it shuodl does not mean I will ever become less desireous of it.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 20:18

Packerdave wrote:
You guys have a nice evening. I have to get home in time for my kids 16th birthday party. later.

Happy upcoming 16th to your offspring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 20:34

Why So Serious? wrote:
It all comes down to the integrity thing for me. having miltiple ID's dramatically decreases the integrity of the blog and that blog is exceptionally challenged as far as integrity goes.

What integrity? LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 20:45

Jack Vainisi wrote:
" That was before Ted & Jack arrived from JSOnline. "

“then come here have to be "re-trained". “

I see where this is going. It's acceptable behavior when I'm blown on out of the water for a comment I made on JSOnline. [You started a thread on that subject] It's acceptable behavior for WSS to be charged with using a fake ID on JSOnline (still waiting on some form of proof, by the way).

However, if we start making accusations of multiple ID’s , oh no...Totally off- limits. Taboo subject. Might hurt SOMEONES feelings. Can't have that here. If someone wants to trash you using multiple ID's in THIS blog, it's your place to grin and bear it.

Well, I say bullshit to that. I’m not out bashing everyone and anyone in every thread in the blog. It’s not taking the high road. Other then commenting on REVENGES picture on Rodgers, I haven't fired the first bullet.

However, in this thread, feel free to toss everything in the house at me, including the kitchen sink.

Yes Jack you are just an innocent victim who is only defending himself against the despicable attacks of old#4. What I posted was only in jest but you got your shorts tied in a knot and retaliated with the bogus multiple ID charges that everyone else picked up on. You are a master cheap shot artist which isn't something to be proud of but you do have company in TedTheSledge. I will attempt to stay above the fray while you two continue to throw mud balls. Stay classy!
Back to top Go down
INTWTFK
Admin
INTWTFK

Number of posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 20:48

E-FING-NUFF (or I-FING-MUFF)

Red Cards or Time-Outs - take your pick!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gulfnews.com
Ed Hochuli #85

Ed Hochuli #85

Number of posts : 1917

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 20:54

INTWTFK wrote:
E-FING-NUFF (or I-FING-MUFF)

Red Cards or Time-Outs - take your pick!!

Always here to help.

The penalty box - Page 3 Red_ca10
Back to top Go down
INTWTFK
Admin
INTWTFK

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 21:07

Now that I have your attention (given this topic has mine):

I have no issue with some who chose to post behind a Firewall, a Proxy Server, or from a Static IP address. I have no issue with some sharing a connection from a Static IP address or from behind a Firewall or Proxy Server. Shoot, I have no problem if some want to post with 20+ ID's in JSO (or ESPN, ProFootballTalk, etc).

What I do give a shit about is the "I didn't fart in church" when only one sitting in (and smelling) the pew is ewe!

eyes
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 21:12

I do.
Back to top Go down
INTWTFK
Admin
INTWTFK

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 21:33

Given that I post from three locations (work, home, and my iPhone) only indicates that I have three different IP addresses with one ID (for the most part).

I have found (as I'm sure Dan In Minny-haha mentioned last year), you can have more than one session open with one ID (i.e., home computer, wife's computer, dog's laptop).

And the best part is running Firefox, Safari, and IE-8 on the same device; that's worth two or more ID's going on at once.

So - now that the open public secret about how to have multiple sessions in any blog is here for reading, what now? I'm not asking for self-incrimination as the 5th Amendment is in force. Likewise I'm not turning a blind : abducted to this site and what is posted here.

The only person who can get away with multiple ID's is 'The Artist Formerly Known as Prince'. All others pale by comparison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 22:21

I do what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 22:29

I post from about 10 different locations when I am out checking on other interests. I use a proxy server that usually uses my main IP address, but I also use a server that hides my IP address for "business reasons" . It is a nationwide server. If anyone signed onto that server and used the proxy, everyone, no matter where you are in the world, would have the same IP address. It's absurd to think that any one here would use their main IP address all the time. first of all, it isn't savvy internet usage and second of all, there are times you want your privacy protected. if you don't believe that, you are extremely naiive.

Ok, back to the Party.

Liked your posts on this matter INTWTFK. Talk to you tomorrow, if you have the time.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 22:56

Seems like some posts are missing off the thread.
Back to top Go down
INTWTFK
Admin
INTWTFK

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 23:53

Nope, all the posts appear to be here.

JoeThePlumber and I have hidden the Delete button.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 00:16

I would have sworn I posted about 8:00 this evening.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 08:42

Perhaps it was under a different thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 10:01

INTWTFK wrote:
Nope, all the posts appear to be here.

JoeThePlumber and I have hidden the Delete button.

I would prefer any negative posts attacking forum members to be deleted. Packerdave and I have discussed this offline. We should keep the focus on Wisconsin Sports and not on berating fellow members.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 10:15

" I would prefer any negative posts attacking forum members to be deleted. Packerdave and I have discussed this offline. We should keep the focus on Wisconsin Sports and not on berating fellow members. "

The forum is like a newsstand. You can start a thread on any subject. Like a newsstand, there will be publications that you object to and have no interest reading. In America, you simply ignore the material. I think there might be a law or to on that subject. It's not like I'm posting anything non-packer related outside this thread.

If you don't like the thread, don't read the thread. If you don't like the poster, use the 'ignore' button. It's not that complicated. Believe me, there's several in this forum I wish would ignore me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 10:36

What ignore button, I don't see an ignore button, I would like to be able to press the ignore button.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 10:59

Hello Dave:

Click on the home Icon.
Then click on the profile icon
Then click on the friends and foes button.
Add my name, and all my posts dissapear from you log-in name.

Nice feature, added by INT.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 11:01

Yes Dave there is an ignore button (enemies list), but it shows you that a post was made by someone on your list and worse it does not prevent you from seeing it in cut and paste (quote) mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 11:24

I knew about that, I thought there was an ignore button for each post. I was wondering why that wasn't on my screen.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 12:49

if only....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 13:26

I'm sure Packerdave and CaptainAmerica are sincere in their efforts to have volatile posts deleted but I have to agree with Jack on this subject. Ignore anything that you may find objectionable but don't prevent others from defending themselves against verbal attacks. I almost never fire the first shot but I will defend myself whenever someone levels a cheap shot at me. I prefer that we all behave with proper decorum but I realize that's not possible when dealing with so many diverse personalities.

I find it best to always take the high road.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 22:02

" but I have to agree with Jack on this subject."

Ugghhh...I'm actually speachless after reading that sentance. Thanks old#4.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 11:45

INT:

I think I'm going to post on JSOnline for the week. It's time to do some recruiting for the site. So...hopefully you will see some new applications.

I don't know...any complaints on that, feel free to register them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 11:58

Jack Vainisi wrote:
INT:

I think I'm going to post on JSOnline for the week. It's time to do some recruiting for the site. So...hopefully you will see some new applications.

I don't know...any complaints on that, feel free to register them.

You better check with Packerdave if you are considering recruiting P Man from san Diego as he has serious issues with that dude.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 12:08

he also has serious issues with kcbadger.

if I may have one small request, please don't recruit any multiple id fuckers.
Back to top Go down
denvercheddarhead

denvercheddarhead

Number of posts : 1892

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 12:23

Interesting that Jack's Forum plug is still up at JSO going on an hour later...seemed they used to yank most of INT's plugs pretty quickly.

Jack, you probably noticed Herb is back at JSO posting as Mel Kiper Jr.

Interesting that other than the Monkey I haven't noticed many multi-ID'ers over there recently scratch
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 12:32

Denver:

yeah, I noticed Herb. What's surprising is Tony C is not around. Right now they're probably deciding if they should ban me.

P-man...you can do the recruiting on that one, old#4. Which means it ain't gonna happen.
Badger will do as he pleases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 13:16

I check out JSOnline and there aren't too many unique people posting there with maybe a few exceptions like Digger, Hardhead2 and my favorite, Kitrick Taylor. Scraaaaaazy should be recruited just to bring a more humorous light hearted approach to this forum.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 13:44

OLD:

I just can't believe they left my post stand. Usually, those type of statements come down immediatelly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 14:38

P man and KC badger, are fucking assholes.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 14:44

but are they multiple ID fucking assholes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 14:49

Yes, I believe they are
Back to top Go down
denvercheddarhead

denvercheddarhead

Number of posts : 1892

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 14:49

Dave
Quit being so vague on the subject...tell us how you really feel.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 14:54

figures. Given what little I know of what they have done they don't seem like the kid of people we would want in here. On the other hand......................
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 15:03

old#4 wrote:
I check out JSOnline and there aren't too many unique people posting there with maybe a few exceptions like Digger, Hardhead2 and my favorite, Kitrick Taylor. Scraaaaaazy should be recruited just to bring a more humorous light hearted approach to this forum.

Kitrick taylor is your favorite??

You mean the multi-id blogger (The Good Kid) who is the enemy of Dave and EJ and Night train and sent the nasty emails to our admins here?? The same one INT has to keep constant vigil to keep out of here?? I thought you got over him after you laughingly asked his medical advice for your back issue when he was posting as Doc Hoberman.

If he is a bud of yours you should not be here. No sense INT trying to keep him out if you are feeding him info on forum members.
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 15:05

denvercheddarhead wrote:
Interesting that Jack's Forum plug is still up at JSO going on an hour later...seemed they used to yank most of INT's plugs pretty quickly.

Jack, you probably noticed Herb is back at JSO posting as Mel Kiper Jr.

Interesting that other than the Monkey I haven't noticed many multi-ID'ers over there recently scratch

I noticed Herb back as well ... funny how so many instantly recognized him.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 15:07

It isn't all that hard to recognize people no matter how slick they think they are eventually and usually pretty quickly they give themselves away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 15:57

TedTheSledge wrote:
old#4 wrote:

You mean the multi-id blogger (The Good Kid) who is the enemy of Dave and EJ and Night train and sent the nasty emails to our admins here?? The same one INT has to keep constant vigil to keep out of here?? I thought you got over him after you laughingly asked his medical advice for your back issue when he was posting as Doc Hoberman.

If he is a bud of yours you should not be here. No sense INT trying to keep him out if you are feeding him info on forum members.

Ted, you really think K taylor is the good kid? I haven't read many of his posts, how can you tell?
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:02

Packerdave wrote:
TedTheSledge wrote:
old#4 wrote:

Ted, you really think K taylor is the good kid? I haven't read many of his posts, how can you tell?

YIKES! That is a pretty damning statement.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:05

TED:

Herb's aggressive writing style is unmistakable. I like Herb- just gotta take him with a grain of salt. He's got the fire in the belly as they say.

The MEL KIPER JR ID is pretty cool. It's his favorite draft publication.
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin
TedTheSledge

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:11

Packerdave wrote:
TedTheSledge wrote:
old#4 wrote:

Dave, he has been behaving lately (for the most part) under this id but after his last banning he came back under Kitrick with the same old schtick. Besides his inability to forego attacking Cheesy, sonata and PMan (no I don't like him either) he goes hard after the JSO beat writers, especially Bedard but has taken shots at Lori also. He seems chastened a bit now and I think Jack was right on in his post from a few days ago that JSO seems to be cracking down and he is public enemy #1 there as well as here. I know INT posted I think in chat a few days ago that he had been in contact with JSO and got some of his posts removed.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:13

However, my judgement is suspect:

I'm one of the few individuals that enjoys BS'ing with the Badger.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 16:14

Interesting how much you guys all seem to know about the folks posting over. I guess I never cared enough to bother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   The penalty box - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The penalty box
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wisconsin-sports :: Archive-
Jump to: