wisconsin-sports

A forum for venting, chatting, discussing wisconsin sports and whatever else is on your mind
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 
 

 The penalty box

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 4th 2010, 7:02 pm

Why So Serious? wrote:
BlazeOrange wrote:
My take on the lutzz/old#4 confrontation is that bad blood was carried over from JS-Online into this forum. I know that old has a tendency to brag a lot and make bold claims over at JS-Online and lutzz was looking for some payback. I don't know if this is the place to be seeking revenge on anyone since this is supposed to be a friendly forum. I have issues with some people here but wouldn't confront them on a personal level. Arguing about the Packers or another topic is one thing but calling someone a liar is another.



salud

did he actually use the word liar? If so I missed that. Seemed to me he was just trying for a clarification. I don't know their history together over at that other place and agree we should keep the two places separated.

WSS

Telling old#4 he chose the years 1972 and 1973 because there were no rosters posted for those years in the Hillsdale archives is the same as calling him a liar. He also said old changed his date of birth in this forum from 1945 to 1951 to backup his story. Actually old had 1955 as his date of birth when he first joined this forum. If you told me you screwed pigs I wouldn't ask for clarification. Razz
Back to top Go down
Why So Serious?

avatar

Number of posts : 5434

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 4th 2010, 7:26 pm

I guess it all depends on your viewpoint, I prefer to think the best of him as he has not given me any reason not to think he is sincere in his inquiries.

What's wrong with a little pig fucking anyway? I mean a pigs orgasm last for 30 minutes, you can look it up.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 4th 2010, 7:34 pm

Why So Serious? wrote:
I guess it all depends on your viewpoint, I prefer to think the best of him as he has not given me any reason not to think he is sincere in his inquiries.

What's wrong with a little pig fucking anyway? I mean a pigs orgasm last for 30 minutes, you can look it up.

A pigs orgasm lasts 30 minutes? I'm switching from sheep to pigs..
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 4th 2010, 7:34 pm

Why So Serious? wrote:
I guess it all depends on your viewpoint, I prefer to think the best of him as he has not given me any reason not to think he is sincere in his inquiries.

What's wrong with a little pig fucking anyway? I mean a pigs orgasm last for 30 minutes, you can look it up.



I think you still harbor a grudge against old#4 and would think differently if he attacked denver chedderhead instead. I give the benefit of the doubt to long time forum members and not some person that just blew in here from JSO.
Back to top Go down
JoeThePlumber
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 927

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 4th 2010, 7:46 pm

30 minutes ... holy cow ... i mean holy pig. I'm jealous.
Back to top Go down
http://wisconsin-sports.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 4th 2010, 7:53 pm

I've seen Old #4 make plenty of mistakes and misquotes on JSO for over a year. I just chalked it up to his advancing years.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 4th 2010, 7:59 pm

Packerdave wrote:
I've seen Old #4 make plenty of mistakes and misquotes on JSO for over a year. I just chalked it up to his advancing years.


I'm sure we have all made our share of mistakes on JSO. I was banned at least three times for violating their rules of conduct while other slime balls never got deleted. I like old#4 and feel he has made a great contribution to this forum except for his feud with WSS. Give the old guy a break.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 4th 2010, 8:09 pm

I have always gotten along just fine with Old #4. I too have made plenty of mistakes and have posted things without making sure of the facts. I don't hold anything against old #4. the feud was ugly but that was between them.

But Old should take some ginseng to ward off Alzheimers. He's really getting Old!
Back to top Go down
JoeThePlumber
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 927

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 4th 2010, 8:15 pm

Packerdave, "I too have made plenty of mistakes..."

Yeah, but have you ever had a 30 minute orgasm?

If WSS is right, humans got the raw end of the deal. Although at least we'll never get made into a pigskin.
Back to top Go down
http://wisconsin-sports.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 4th 2010, 8:19 pm

JoeThePlumber wrote:
Packerdave, "I too have made plenty of mistakes..."

Yeah, but have you ever had a 30 minute orgasm?

If WSS is right, humans got the raw end of the deal. Although at least we'll never get made into a pigskin.

Joe, I actually did have an orgasm for 30 minutes once. I was driving a Porsche 911 turbo way back when and was doing 125 mph for 30 minutes on I-5. I had to change my underwear twice!
Back to top Go down
JoeThePlumber
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 927

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 4th 2010, 8:30 pm

Packerdave wrote:
JoeThePlumber wrote:
Packerdave, "I too have made plenty of mistakes..."

Yeah, but have you ever had a 30 minute orgasm?

If WSS is right, humans got the raw end of the deal. Although at least we'll never get made into a pigskin.

Joe, I actually did have an orgasm for 30 minutes once. I was driving a Porsche 911 turbo way back when and was doing 125 mph for 30 minutes on I-5. I had to change my underwear twice!

Wow ... did you have a hot babe in your lap at the same time .... or would that have been too much?
Back to top Go down
http://wisconsin-sports.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 4th 2010, 8:33 pm

No hot babe, that would have been too much. I would have totaled the car!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 4th 2010, 8:51 pm

JoeThePlumber wrote:
Packerdave, "I too have made plenty of mistakes..."

Yeah, but have you ever had a 30 minute orgasm?

If WSS is right, humans got the raw end of the deal. Although at least we'll never get made into a pigskin.



The human heart wasn't built for a 30 minute orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 4th 2010, 9:03 pm

Packerdave wrote:
I have always gotten along just fine with Old #4. I too have made plenty of mistakes and have posted things without making sure of the facts. I don't hold anything against old #4. the feud was ugly but that was between them.

But Old should take some ginseng to ward off Alzheimers. He's really getting Old!



Packerdave: There is nothing wrong with my mental abilities. I'm only 9 years older than you and am fit as a fiddle plus I can still cut the mustard. I ran 5 miles a day until I developed back problems late last year. I don't need any ginseng although I do appreciate your concern. Everybody makes mistakes now and then regardless of their age.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 4th 2010, 10:09 pm

old#4 wrote:
Packerdave wrote:
I have always gotten along just fine with Old #4. I too have made plenty of mistakes and have posted things without making sure of the facts. I don't hold anything against old #4. the feud was ugly but that was between them.

But Old should take some ginseng to ward off Alzheimers. He's really getting Old!



Packerdave: There is nothing wrong with my mental abilities. I'm only 9 years older than you and am fit as a fiddle plus I can still cut the mustard. I ran 5 miles a day until I developed back problems late last year. I don't need any ginseng although I do appreciate your concern. Everybody makes mistakes now and then regardless of their age.

Old#4, I'm only giving you a hard time. you were supposed to laugh and say something like this. "I may be older than you dave but I still have a stiffer, bigger dick than you"!
Back to top Go down
Why So Serious?

avatar

Number of posts : 5434

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 4th 2010, 10:57 pm

BlazeOrange wrote:
Why So Serious? wrote:
I guess it all depends on your viewpoint, I prefer to think the best of him as he has not given me any reason not to think he is sincere in his inquiries.

What's wrong with a little pig fucking anyway? I mean a pigs orgasm last for 30 minutes, you can look it up.



I think you still harbor a grudge against old#4 and would think differently if he attacked denver chedderhead instead. I give the benefit of the doubt to long time forum members and not some person that just blew in here from JSO.

Frankly Blaze, I resent that. I harbor no ill will whatsoever with Old#4, I just didn't read it that way. You can disagree as you wish, but don't impune my integrity in that fashion, it was wrong of you.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 4th 2010, 11:30 pm

Packerdave wrote:
old#4 wrote:
Packerdave wrote:
I have always gotten along just fine with Old #4. I too have made plenty of mistakes and have posted things without making sure of the facts. I don't hold anything against old #4. the feud was ugly but that was between them.

But Old should take some ginseng to ward off Alzheimers. He's really getting Old!



Packerdave: There is nothing wrong with my mental abilities. I'm only 9 years older than you and am fit as a fiddle plus I can still cut the mustard. I ran 5 miles a day until I developed back problems late last year. I don't need any ginseng although I do appreciate your concern. Everybody makes mistakes now and then regardless of their age.

Old#4, I'm only giving you a hard time. you were supposed to laugh and say something like this. "I may be older than you dave but I still have a stiffer, bigger dick than you"!


I forgot to mention that. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Why So Serious?

avatar

Number of posts : 5434

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 9:28 am

maybe we can all do what Brett allegedly did and send Jenn Sterger our dick pics.

**SARCASM ALERT**
Back to top Go down
Ed Hochuli #85

avatar

Number of posts : 1803

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 10:22 am

Packerdave wrote:
Why So Serious? wrote:
I guess it all depends on your viewpoint, I prefer to think the best of him as he has not given me any reason not to think he is sincere in his inquiries.

What's wrong with a little pig fucking anyway? I mean a pigs orgasm last for 30 minutes, you can look it up.

A pigs orgasm lasts 30 minutes? I'm switching from sheep to pigs..

Well, I guess that explains the missing 40 blackface sheep that used to graze the fairways of Whistling Straits, eh? Twisted Evil

_________________
The good part is that no matter whether
our clients make money or lose money,
Duke & Duke get the commissions.
Well, what do you think, Valentine?
Sounds to me like you guys
are a couple of bookies. (Trading Places, 1983)
Back to top Go down
Why So Serious?

avatar

Number of posts : 5434

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 10:23 am

Now that right there is some funny shit Ed.
Back to top Go down
Ed Hochuli #85

avatar

Number of posts : 1803

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 12:22 pm

Why So Serious? wrote:
Now that right there is some funny shit Ed.

Thanks WSS. Just doing my unofficial duty of keeping things light at this Forum. Razz

Big weekend coming up.....looking forward to watching the Pack this Saturday night and then watching the golfers up at the Straits on Monday morning (practice round). Looking forward to seeing the new kids and giving my thoughts on this edition of the Pack. No, I won't be wearing my ref shirt on Saturday, but I will wear my Torrey Pines 2008 US Open cap to stand out amongst the 60,000+ at Lambeau Field. Razz

_________________
The good part is that no matter whether
our clients make money or lose money,
Duke & Duke get the commissions.
Well, what do you think, Valentine?
Sounds to me like you guys
are a couple of bookies. (Trading Places, 1983)
Back to top Go down
Why So Serious?

avatar

Number of posts : 5434

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 2:07 pm

Much appreciated Ed, very much ndeed.

Well I hope you have a hell of a good time at the scrimage and I do expect a full report following it. Enjoy the PGA as well, that ought to be a load of fun even if there is some work involved.
Back to top Go down
jrain

avatar

Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 2:10 pm

Ed, at the 2:24 mark of the 3rd quarter run on the field so we know who you are
Back to top Go down
Why So Serious?

avatar

Number of posts : 5434

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 2:21 pm

and do it naked.
Back to top Go down
denvercheddarhead

avatar

Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 2:27 pm

Though best have 'R 85' painted on you just to remove all possible doubt.
Back to top Go down
Why So Serious?

avatar

Number of posts : 5434

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 2:36 pm

I am sure we would all pitch in for your bail and fines. Just make sure you somehow squeeze a forum reference into it somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 2:59 pm

Ed, keep an eye on Morgan Burnett at the scrimmage. I would like to get your opinion of him.

Oh, and you're wrong about the sheep. I never do black faced sheep, it's a racial thing.
Back to top Go down
Why So Serious?

avatar

Number of posts : 5434

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 3:32 pm

I think we are all very curious about Burnett, also Bishop given his recent comments.

What about yellow sheep? Red ones? or Rainbow colored ones Dave?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 6:03 pm

Packerdave wrote:
Ed, keep an eye on Morgan Burnett at the scrimmage. I would like to get your opinion of him.

Oh, and you're wrong about the sheep. I never do black faced sheep, it's a racial thing.



How about sheep with slanted eyes?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 6:05 pm

Why So Serious? wrote:
I think we are all very curious about Burnett, also Bishop given his recent comments.

What about yellow sheep? Red ones? or Rainbow colored ones Dave?

Or fat ones!
Back to top Go down
Why So Serious?

avatar

Number of posts : 5434

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 8:12 pm

that's hogging not Sheeping there buckwheat.
Back to top Go down
buttondavis-slobotovich
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 8:52 pm

Quote :


Quote :




"button davis-slobotovich inquires"


whether it is the male or female pig who enjoys such

longevity.







_________________
The worthlessness of the blog is best represented by those who have
nothing to do but complain about the worthlessness of the blog.
-cowpiewi
Back to top Go down
Packerpixie

avatar

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 9:01 pm

You guys are sick!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 9:44 pm

Packerpixie wrote:
You guys are sick!



I agree!
Back to top Go down
Why So Serious?

avatar

Number of posts : 5434

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 5th 2010, 10:30 pm

it is a fact, you can look it up.
Back to top Go down
lutzz

avatar

Number of posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 6th 2010, 7:32 pm

BlazeOrange wrote:


Telling old#4 he chose the years 1972 and 1973 because there were no rosters posted for those years in the Hillsdale archives is the same as calling him a liar. He also said old changed his date of birth in this forum from 1945 to 1951 to backup his story. Actually old had 1955 as his date of birth when he first joined this forum. If you told me you screwed pigs I wouldn't ask for clarification. Razz

So Old first said he was born in 1955, then 1945 and then 1951. And you wonder why I'm confused? When do you think he was born, Blaze?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 6th 2010, 9:04 pm

lutzz wrote:
BlazeOrange wrote:


Telling old#4 he chose the years 1972 and 1973 because there were no rosters posted for those years in the Hillsdale archives is the same as calling him a liar. He also said old changed his date of birth in this forum from 1945 to 1951 to backup his story. Actually old had 1955 as his date of birth when he first joined this forum. If you told me you screwed pigs I wouldn't ask for clarification. Razz

So Old first said he was born in 1955, then 1945 and then 1951. And you wonder why I'm confused? When do you think he was born, Blaze?


lutzz

I have no idea when old#4 was born. That will probably remain a mystery to all of us.
Back to top Go down
lutzz

avatar

Number of posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 6th 2010, 9:50 pm


lutzz

I have no idea when old#4 was born. That will probably remain a mystery to all of us.[/quote]

But you think we should believe his stories of his athletic prowess and financial success?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 6th 2010, 11:11 pm

Lutzz, are you obsessed with how old, Old #4 is?
Back to top Go down
lutzz

avatar

Number of posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 6th 2010, 11:24 pm

Packerdave wrote:
Lutzz, are you obsessed with how old, Old #4 is?

No. I just don't like braggarts.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 6th 2010, 11:51 pm

lutzz wrote:

lutzz

I have no idea when old#4 was born. That will probably remain a mystery to all of us.

But you think we should believe his stories of his athletic prowess and financial success?[/quote]



I have no reason to doubt him so why should you?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 6th 2010, 11:53 pm

lutzz wrote:
Packerdave wrote:
Lutzz, are you obsessed with how old, Old #4 is?

No. I just don't like braggarts.





I'm sure he doesn't like you either.
Back to top Go down
Why So Serious?

avatar

Number of posts : 5434

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 6th 2010, 11:55 pm

you guys sure seem to know a lot about each other, kinda weird for a blog.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 7th 2010, 12:15 am

Why So Serious? wrote:
you guys sure seem to know a lot about each other, kinda weird for a blog.




I really don't know too much about lutzz except that he joined this forum and immediately insulted old#4. That isn't the best way to win friends and influence people.
Back to top Go down
Why So Serious?

avatar

Number of posts : 5434

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 7th 2010, 12:18 am

Actually I was talking about you and Old#4. I don't know much about anyone in here outside of what they post in here.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 7th 2010, 12:21 am

Why So Serious? wrote:
Actually I was talking about you and Old#4. I don't know much about anyone in here outside of what they post in here.

The only thing I know about old#4 is what he posts here and what he posted at JSO.
Back to top Go down
Why So Serious?

avatar

Number of posts : 5434

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 7th 2010, 12:23 am

well you and lutzz are arguing about his birthdayit seemed like maybe you had some inside info, my bad.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 7th 2010, 12:28 am

Why So Serious? wrote:
well you and lutzz are arguing about his birthdayit seemed like maybe you had some inside info, my bad.

Nope!
Back to top Go down
Why So Serious?

avatar

Number of posts : 5434

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 7th 2010, 12:30 am

good cuz that woulda been a little creepy.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   August 7th 2010, 12:33 am

Why So Serious? wrote:
good cuz that woulda been a little creepy.


Yes that would have been creepy and weird. Time to quit beating a dead horse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   

Back to top Go down
 
The penalty box
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Rugby Penalty shootout
» Who are the best penalty takers?
» Penalty takers
» Penalty taker
» Ottawa Senators 10/11 projected lineup

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wisconsin-sports :: Archive-
Jump to: