wisconsin-sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wisconsin-sports

A forum for venting, chatting, discussing wisconsin sports and whatever else is on your mind

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Combine/Roster Ranking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Number of posts : 5567

Combine/Roster Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Combine/Roster Ranking   Combine/Roster Ranking EmptyFebruary 3rd 2014, 09:55

The combine is coming, the combine is coming.

Begining February 22 once again Indianapolis hosts the annual meat market known as the NFL Scouting Combine. Are you ready for it?

Sure all eyes wll beon guys like Jadaveon Clowney, Teddy Bridgewater and Johnny Manziel assumihng they all workout. Everyone knows those names, but what about the guys less known, the ones that make a huge impact on future success. Example? Richard Sherman. Who know him when he came o out? We sure didn't talk about him here.

Those are the guys that make roster depth and create winning, championship teams. Will we come across any sleepers like that? We sure need to.

I also came across this article that ranks the packers as the 6th best roster in the NFL. Not sure I;d p[lace them that high, but won't argue it at this point. Here is a link:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/team-needs-roster-rankings-182600210--nfl.html;_ylt=A0LEVygZuu9SNnkAVkhXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB0b3QyYzNqBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDI2NF8x
Back to top Go down
Ed Hochuli #85

Ed Hochuli #85

Number of posts : 1917

PostSubject: Re: Combine/Roster Ranking   Combine/Roster Ranking EmptyFebruary 3rd 2014, 16:37

Why So Serious? wrote:
The combine is coming, the combine is coming.  

Begining February 22 once again Indianapolis hosts the annual meat market known as the NFL Scouting Combine.  Are you ready for it?

Sure all eyes wll beon guys like Jadaveon Clowney, Teddy Bridgewater and Johnny Manziel assumihng they all workout.  Everyone knows those names, but what about the guys less known, the ones that make a huge impact on future success.  Example?  Richard Sherman.  Who know him when he came o out?  We sure didn't talk about him here.

Those are the guys that make roster depth and create winning, championship teams.  Will we come across any sleepers like that?  We sure need to.

I also came across this article that ranks the packers as the 6th best roster in the NFL.  Not sure I;d p[lace them that high, but won't argue it at this point.  Here is a link:  

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/team-needs-roster-rankings-182600210--nfl.html;_ylt=A0LEVygZuu9SNnkAVkhXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB0b3QyYzNqBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDI2NF8x

Perhaps #6 when everybody's healthy. I'm a little surprised that they forgot to list ILB as one of our four major needs for season (??). Isn't free agency coming up next in about a week or are you just omitting it since TT is a non-player in FA?  Razz 
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Number of posts : 5567

PostSubject: Re: Combine/Roster Ranking   Combine/Roster Ranking EmptyFebruary 6th 2014, 21:44

March 11 I believe starts FA. I'm surprised too given the injury issues they have had along with the coverage issues from the position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combine/Roster Ranking   Combine/Roster Ranking Empty

Back to top Go down

Combine/Roster Ranking
Page 1 of 1