wisconsin-sports

A forum for venting, chatting, discussing wisconsin sports and whatever else is on your mind

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 

The penalty box

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ed Hochuli #85

Number of posts : 1803

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 8th 2010, 10:44 pm

JoeThePlumber wrote:
Oh c'mon guys, it's so simple, maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings these days

Ah yes, guess Ed will be watching some Fletch tomorrow night. After all, the true Don Corleone is head of the Mattress Police. "May I borrow your towel? I've just been hit by a water buffalo." Thanks Joe, but Ed has to go to nod-off land, tomorrow morning comes early! Twisted Evil

Well, what do you think, Valentine?
Sounds to me like you guys
are a couple of bookies. (Trading Places, 1983)
Back to top Go down
Packerpixie

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 8th 2010, 10:44 pm

INTWTFK wrote:
P-man got hammered by EJ about a year ago and now thinks any woman posting on JSO is actually a man. We keep inviting him to the Forum to give him an opportunity to set the record straight but he keeps declining.

By the way, Heller and Davis at JSO are slacking off this week. They haven't removed any of the "shameless plugs" for the Forum at this time.

I would say that P man is indeed paranoid then.
Back to top Go down
Packerpixie

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 8th 2010, 10:46 pm

INTWTFK, does Cheesy ever post here anymore? I left some very easy to understand messages for him at JSO, but he never responded. I guess he hates me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 8th 2010, 10:55 pm

Packerpixie wrote:
INTWTFK, does Cheesy ever post here anymore? I left some very easy to understand messages for him at JSO, but he never responded. I guess he hates me.

Packerpixie: I didn't realize that Cheesy was serious about you. I thought you two were only fooling around. Is there something more to that story?
Back to top Go down
INTWTFK
Admin

Number of posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 8th 2010, 11:02 pm

Cheesy hasn't posted here since the end of April. He made some off-handed comment in JSO about this site requesting personal information and hasn't been back. Don't know what that means and I haven't sent him any off-line e-mails; his privacy is his and not mine to intrude upon.

LaBron is this year's Favre.

Packerpixie

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 8th 2010, 11:07 pm

old#4 wrote:
Packerpixie wrote:

Packerpixie: I didn't realize that Cheesy was serious about you. I thought you two were only fooling around. Is there something more to that story?

Cheesy got a little TOO into our conversations. I could tell he wanted more. He kept inviting me to Dallas and when he went to New York. He wanted to take me to a Packer game. But Lets be real. I was 24 and 25 at the time and he was 38. You guys are smart enough to know what I'm getting at!
Back to top Go down
Packerpixie

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 8th 2010, 11:09 pm

Old #4. I just told everyone on the arctic cam that you're my friend. It's a great bunch of people, some live in Wisconsin and Minnesota that post there.
Back to top Go down
Packerpixie

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 8th 2010, 11:19 pm

I better get going, we all have to hike about a half mile to have dinner, all the guys want steaks and we can't cook those in camp, do not want to invite bears into camp and we are in the middle of bear country, besides our internet window is closing. we rely completely on Hughes satellite systems and our BEST connection times are from 6am to 10am and from 5pm to 9pm. This has been fun. I wanted to spend some time here today because time will be limited for the next few weeks. Take care everyone, go Packers and God Bless.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Number of posts : 1614

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 8th 2010, 11:56 pm

I realize some of you hate this thread- however: we’re not slamming each other on the main page. If TED continues recruiting, I think we might need it. The names he mentioned are serious Packer fans – but they play hardball. Good for me, as no more lazy post entries will be tolerated.

Like it or not, 1050 looks in six days is a pretty good number. At some point, INT and JOE are going to need some ads to cover overhead. Why not throw them on the non-packer thread? (Just a thought)
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 8th 2010, 11:57 pm

Old#4:

Not sure what the deal is with the Kitrick Taylor ID, but that looks like the multiple ID guy that copied Night Train’s ID. What made you decide he’s a good fit at the forum?

As to KC the Badger, I get along with the guy. He’s hardnosed, but I use his posts as a stepping stone for writing mine. As it’s a controversial subject, I’ve laid posting to him on JSOnline about the forum.

I was surprised my recruiting post today lasted as long as it did. Usually they come down as fast as they go up.

As to the comment you made earlier about me bringing in P-man and KCBadger:

I find it interesting that you don’t currently like KCBADGER, as he’s one of the individuals who threw a fit when your ID was stolen. I’ve seen you swap friendly posts with him at JSOnline in the past. I’m wondering if you’re current motivation is to start a brawl between Packerdave and myself. If that’s the case, I choose to pass.
Back to top Go down
INTWTFK
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 12:10 am

Jack,

This site is free. The only time the Host places ads is on the Guest page.

My time is free and I have no problem with multi-tasking (right now, I'm moderating this site, recovering files from a work server, and listening to Mrs. INTWTFK's evening selections off the DVR).

Those who can get more members here (and under the eyes of Heller & Davis) deserve a hearty SAL-UTE!

INT

Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 12:17 am

That was pure luck. They just missed pulling it down immediately. I thought I might get 5 minutes during the busy lunch hour look. For awhile, I was sweating out the ban stick.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 12:19 am

Pretty cool to see packerPixie in this thread BSing. Definately a change of pace from...US.
Back to top Go down
INTWTFK
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 12:28 am

Time to go activate another member....

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 12:40 am

Jack Vainisi wrote:
Pretty cool to see packerPixie in this thread BSing. Definately a change of pace from...US.

Anything is a good change of pace from you, man....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 12:45 am

I'm just kidding Jack. I hope you don't take what I say too seriously. What I hate the most is deviation from Packers talk. I didn't really know what to expect from this "new " thread". A place to vent, in a side bar from regular packer discussion. I think I like it now, as long as it doesn't spill over to "daily droppings".
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 12:53 am

" Anything is a good change of pace from you, man.... "

Ouch...PackerDave just got on the scoreboard. My laughter woke up the cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 1:03 am

Jack Vainisi wrote:
" Anything is a good change of pace from you, man.... "

Ouch...PackerDave just got on the scoreboard. My laughter woke up the cat.

I'm glad you laughed Jack. You were supposed to laugh, when reading that!!

I'm glad to see Badgermushroomsnake sign up. I have always liked his posts. but not the video. :)
Back to top Go down
JoeThePlumber
Admin

Number of posts : 927

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 6:51 am

INTWTFK writes: "Time to go activate another member...."

Careful activating members. And don't try to activate my member ... unless you look like Ensign Jane.
Back to top Go down
http://wisconsin-sports.forumotion.com
Why So Serious?

Number of posts : 5434

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 8:46 am

Joe you don't need any help *ahem* activating you rmember" The co-eds in Cali notwithstanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 12:17 pm

Jack Vainisi wrote:
Old#4:

Not sure what the deal is with the Kitrick Taylor ID, but that looks like the multiple ID guy that copied Night Train’s ID. What made you decide he’s a good fit at the forum?

As to KC the Badger, I get along with the guy. He’s hardnosed, but I use his posts as a stepping stone for writing mine. As it’s a controversial subject, I’ve laid posting to him on JSOnline about the forum.

I was surprised my recruiting post today lasted as long as it did. Usually they come down as fast as they go up.

As to the comment you made earlier about me bringing in P-man and KCBadger:

I find it interesting that you don’t currently like KCBADGER, as he’s one of the individuals who threw a fit when your ID was stolen. I’ve seen you swap friendly posts with him at JSOnline in the past. I’m wondering if you’re current motivation is to start a brawl between Packerdave and myself. If that’s the case, I choose to pass.

Jack, I never said I dislike KCBadger, I said that Packerdave has issues with him and P Man. I get along with him very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 12:24 pm

[quote="Jack Vainisi"]Old#4:

I think Kitrick Taylor is a better choice than BadgerMushroomSnake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 12:33 pm

I always thought Badgermushroomsnake was ok. I dislike P man and KC butthead because of the way they treated my friend Shelly. I could really care less what they think of me and/or what they ever said to me at JSO. If they were to apologize to her here, I would welcome them to this Forum.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 2:13 pm

" I think Kitrick Taylor is a better choice than BadgerMushroomSnake. "

Old#4:

I've gone nose to nose with BMS on occasions. He's a thoughtful guy with some good material. The man can actually debate Herb without it turning into a free for all. That's impressive in itself. Sharp guy with a dry sense of humor.

(IMO) Why the hell do you want to let the Fake Night Train ID running wild in here? Look at what the guy did to JayHerde...Way over the top. [posted a link to his actual picture on JSOnline]

We play paintball...that guy likes RPG's. Thanks, but no thanks. Take a look at where your going with this...Blog chaos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 2:56 pm

Jack Vainisi wrote:

Old#4:

I've gone nose to nose with BMS on occasions. He's a thoughtful guy with some good material. The man can actually debate Herb without it turning into a free for all. That's impressive in itself. Sharp guy with a dry sense of humor.

(IMO) Why the hell do you want to let the Fake Night Train ID running wild in here? Look at what the guy did to JayHerde...Way over the top. [posted a link to his actual picture on JSOnline]

We play paintball...that guy likes RPG's. Thanks, but no thanks. Take a look at where your going with this...Blog chaos.

JayHerde deserved whatever he got and I really don't think Kitrick Taylor is the multiple ID bandit. JayHerde wasn't shy about trashing anyone and everyone and finally got what was coming to him. BadgerMushroomSnake is just an arrogant little A Hole with very little to contribute to any discussion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 3:17 pm

I don't expect people to always agree with my opinions but it is very annoying when the only thing they've got is some little cheap shot remark in response.
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 3:52 pm

old#4 wrote:
Jack Vainisi wrote:

Old#4:

JayHerde deserved whatever he got and I really don't think Kitrick Taylor is the multiple ID bandit. JayHerde wasn't shy about trashing anyone and everyone and finally got what was coming to him. BadgerMushroomSnake is just an arrogant little A Hole with very little to contribute to any discussion.

This post of Old's should be deleted. Is this how we welcome a new forum member??

An utterly classless display. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 3:56 pm

Jack created this section so we all can vent. Now you want to change the rules Ted? Go talk to your buddy Jack.

Have a nice day:)
Back to top Go down
TedTheSledge
Admin

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 4:21 pm

old#4 wrote:
Jack created this section so we all can vent. Now you want to change the rules Ted? Go talk to your buddy Jack.

psssssst ... hey Blaze ... you are not exactly wowing anybody on your return to JSO. Time to switch to your "A" material ... LOL

so is there anything going on between you and LeonaLewis?? I mean are you getting any??

Is it any different than your hand? ... wait scratch that, it's exactly the same I bet.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 4:37 pm

TedTheSledge wrote:
old#4 wrote:

psssssst ... hey Blaze ... you are not exactly wowing anybody on your return to JSO. Time to switch to your "A" material ... LOL

so is there anything going on between you and LeonaLewis?? I mean are you getting any??

Is it any different than your hand? ... wait scratch that, it's exactly the same I bet.

Ha, ha and you call me classless? Funny!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 4:49 pm

You guys are funny.
Back to top Go down
JoeThePlumber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 5:23 pm

Jeez ... enough with the bickering, already! Now I know why I used to only follow the chat box. I got to skip reading all this shit. How long has this bickering gone on in the post sections of the forum? It's annoying. I'm sick of reading "I don't like so and so" and then reading the person respond, "that is classless" and then a response to the response about little cheap shots, etc. Enough already! INT

This section may have been created for venting about JSO or whatever, but I don't think we want ANY section of the forum for bickering about this shit. Can we quit talking about who is an idiot or classless? And if someone is called classless or an idiot, can we exercise some restraint and not respond? That's the easiest way to nip it in the bud. This gets nauseating after awhile. I don't want to have to return to just following the chatbox. And if someone wants to call me classless or an idiot, whatever. I got more important things to worry about than wasting my time responding. Furthermore, if I were to respond, it would be privately.

Okay, now back to your regularly scheduled program ... err, I mean drinking,
couch
Back to top Go down
Why So Serious?

Number of posts : 5434

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 5:50 pm

yeah bitches.

J/k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 5:53 pm

JoeThePlumber wrote:
Jeez ... enough with the bickering, already! Now I know why I used to only follow the chat box. I got to skip reading all this shit. How long has this bickering gone on in the post sections of the forum? It's annoying. I'm sick of reading "I don't like so and so" and then reading the person respond, "that is classless" and then a response to the response about little cheap shots, etc. Enough already! INT

This section may have been created for venting about JSO or whatever, but I don't think we want ANY section of the forum for bickering about this shit. Can we quit talking about who is an idiot or classless? And if someone is called classless or an idiot, can we exercise some restraint and not respond? That's the easiest way to nip it in the bud. This gets nauseating after awhile. I don't want to have to return to just following the chatbox. And if someone wants to call me classless or an idiot, whatever. I got more important things to worry about than wasting my time responding. Furthermore, if I were to respond, it would be privately.

couch

Joe, I've been preaching this same thing for weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 5:54 pm

JoeThePlumber wrote:

couch

Joe: This section was created by Jack Vainisi for the very thing we all wanted to avoid. If you will review this section called the penalty box you will see how Jack and his buddy TedTheSledge used this section to vilify me for no other reason than they don't like my point of view. I'd prefer a more gentlemanly discourse on various topics but I won't be silent when I'm being attacked. Talk to INTWTFK as he allowed Jack to wallow in the mud here on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 6:29 pm

What is this all about???
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 6:35 pm

" Joe: This section was created by Jack Vainisi for the very thing we all wanted to avoid. If you will review this section called the penalty box you will see how Jack and his buddy TedTheSledge used this section to vilify me for no other reason than they don't like my point of view. I'd prefer a more gentlemanly discourse on various topics but I won't be silent when I'm being attacked. Talk to INTWTFK as he allowed Jack to wallow in the mud here on a regular basis. "

Well, I did create the thread, so obviously I bear responsiblity. And I accused you of using the Blaze Orange/eddie haskell ID on JsOnline. I also questioned you on why the Kitrick taylor ID should be allowed into the forum. To me that is a really bad idea.

Anything else you wish to add to the roster?

But I get a kick out of how you immediately start pointing fingers when Joe catches you with your hand in the cookie jar.

Back to top Go down
JoeThePlumber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 6:39 pm

EJSasebo21 wrote:
What is this all about???

EJ,

This is about a few grown men acting like 2 year olds whining about who is attacking whom, who is wallowing in the mud, who can't be silent when they're being attacked, etc. If this thread must continue, I propose we change the name to either Grown Men Acting Like Two Year Olds or Grown Men Bickering Like a Couple of Old Ladies. It's a blog for goodeness sake!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 6:41 pm

Whoa! I've never seen such talk on this forum before. Not sure if I like this. I guess this is the Bitch session area. It's like JSO.

Hope this doesn't last
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 6:42 pm

Hi Joe, how are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 6:44 pm

I can't believe this topic is 10 pages deep and has over 200 posts. I'm not even going to read through them
Back to top Go down
JoeThePlumber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 6:47 pm

I accuse you ... waaa, waaa, waaaa. You're wallowing in the mud ... waaaa ... waaaa ... waaaa. I won't be silent when I am being attacked ... waaaa ... waaaa ... I questioned you ... you did that ... you did it first ... no you did ... waaaaaa ... waaaaa.

baby
Back to top Go down
denvercheddarhead

Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 6:47 pm

"I can't believe this topic is 10 pages deep and has over 200 posts. I'm not even going to read through them."

Very good idea, EJ, you are a wise girl.
Hope all is well!
Back to top Go down
jrain

Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 6:49 pm

Sassy, don't waste your time reading thru. I'll give you the short version

you started it
no you started it
no you did
i'm telling INT
Back to top Go down
JoeThePlumber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 6:52 pm

jrain,

How 'bout:

He kicked me. No he did. Well he called me names. He did it first. Did not. Did too! I'm going to tell INT you were lying. I'm going to tell INT you were lying. You lied first. Did not. I hate you. You stink. No you stink. Waaaaaaaa!

baby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 6:57 pm

Hi Denver. Yep, all is well, but I'm exhausted. No rest for the weary.

Jrain, that was perfect! Classic!

Joe, that was the best!! That should be the symbol of this topic!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 6:58 pm

I've never been able to understand how grown men can act in such a way. were they not breast fed or something?
Back to top Go down
denvercheddarhead

Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 7:00 pm

Joe, I think that baby should go by the name.........................nah, I won't go there.

Good to hear, EJ.
Back to top Go down
jrain

Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 7:03 pm

I try not to get into that stuff, I find it much easier to take the high road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   July 9th 2010, 7:04 pm

Hey, the title of this topic changed!! Perfect Joe!!

Denver, I'm back in Japan for 6 weeks. Going over a lot of technical data with our Japanese counterparts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The penalty box   

Back to top Go down

The penalty box
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next