wisconsin-sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wisconsin-sports

A forum for venting, chatting, discussing wisconsin sports and whatever else is on your mind

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

And with the #30 pick the Green Bay Packers select.....?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed Hochuli #85

Ed Hochuli #85

Number of posts : 1917

And with the #30 pick the Green Bay Packers select.....? Empty
PostSubject: And with the #30 pick the Green Bay Packers select.....?   And with the #30 pick the Green Bay Packers select.....? EmptyJanuary 20th 2020, 12:40

OK Rick , this is your area of expertise. I heard this draft is very rich in wide receivers which is a glaring need but how does the crop of ILB's look for this coming draft? Or do we pursue the FA avenue? Should be an interesting off-season seeing we got close yet we were the kids looking through the glass window seeing what might have been. Speed and physicality should be the emphasis.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Number of posts : 5567

And with the #30 pick the Green Bay Packers select.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: And with the #30 pick the Green Bay Packers select.....?   And with the #30 pick the Green Bay Packers select.....? EmptyJanuary 31st 2020, 13:32

Right now the Mocks have them dialed in with a WR, Particularly Shenault from Colorado, the kid is a super talent, but has one bugaboo, one that we all fear, his inability to stay on the field. Personally I;d rather see and ILB, unfortunately there really aren't any 1st rounders at the position, okay maybe one, Murray at Oklahoma. I like Jennings from Bama, he is the big physical presence we lack at ILB, but is not suited to the 3-4. If I had to pick a person right now, not having delved deep yet, I'd look towards Tee Higgins, the WR from Clemson. 6'4" 200, runs a 4.5 so not a burner, bus his ypc is just shy of 20, plus 13 TD's he is highly productive on addition to his excellent size.
Back to top Go down

And with the #30 pick the Green Bay Packers select.....?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wisconsin-sports :: Green Bay Packers :: Packers/NFL Draft Talk-
Jump to: