wisconsin-sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wisconsin-sports

A forum for venting, chatting, discussing wisconsin sports and whatever else is on your mind

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Bruce Irvin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Number of posts : 5567

Bruce Irvin Empty
PostSubject: Bruce Irvin   Bruce Irvin EmptyApril 11th 2012, 08:44

As I said before i am a big fan, and as I said, maybe not everything that was reported is accurate. I cannot help but admire him and root for him. Here is a nice profile of him:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--west-virginia-prospect-bruce-irvin-ditches-burglary--drug-game-for-shot-at-nfl.html;_ylt=AqBGN_2oqcwX88xd7OgX9z1DubYF

Back to top Go down
lutzz

lutzz

Number of posts : 875

Bruce Irvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Irvin   Bruce Irvin EmptyApril 12th 2012, 19:49

If he is there at the end of the 3rd I say go for it.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Bruce Irvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Irvin   Bruce Irvin EmptyApril 25th 2012, 14:56

I have been seeing him into the 6th round in some mocks. I have LaMichael James in the 3rd, but any time after that including a trade up to get him later I woudl be all for. This guys IS talented and even more so he WANTS it and is willing to do whatever he has to to get it.
Back to top Go down
Jack Vainisi

Jack Vainisi

Number of posts : 1614

Bruce Irvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Irvin   Bruce Irvin EmptyApril 25th 2012, 18:32

Why So Serious? wrote:
I have been seeing him into the 6th round in some mocks. I have LaMichael James in the 3rd, but any time after that including a trade up to get him later I woudl be all for. This guys IS talented and even more so he WANTS it and is willing to do whatever he has to to get it.

I don't know man...I talked Irvin up and promptly got burnt after his post-pro day incident.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Bruce Irvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Irvin   Bruce Irvin EmptyApril 25th 2012, 18:51

That one doesn't bother me at all. It was over reported and underinvestigated. I personally love the kid and would LOVE him more in green and gold. Never underestimate the guys that have talent AND heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bruce Irvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Irvin   Bruce Irvin Empty

Back to top Go down

Bruce Irvin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wisconsin-sports :: Green Bay Packers :: Packers/NFL Draft Talk-
Jump to: