wisconsin-sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wisconsin-sports

A forum for venting, chatting, discussing wisconsin sports and whatever else is on your mind

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Vontaze Burfict

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Number of posts : 5567

Vontaze Burfict Empty
PostSubject: Vontaze Burfict   Vontaze Burfict EmptyFebruary 27th 2012, 13:24

Just fell to at best the third round for me with his official 4.94 40 time. It totally eliminates him from contention as a first rounder or an OLB prospect. Still love his on field disposition though.
Back to top Go down

Vontaze Burfict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict   Vontaze Burfict EmptyFebruary 27th 2012, 14:29

Russell Wilson might be worth drafting in the later rounds. His only liability is lack of height but Drew Brees was short too.
Back to top Go down

Vontaze Burfict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict   Vontaze Burfict EmptyFebruary 27th 2012, 17:10

Well, he has a cool name at least. Definitely a name I can imagine as a character on Justified.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Vontaze Burfict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict   Vontaze Burfict EmptyFebruary 27th 2012, 21:15

Love that show. Love Timothy Olyphant.
Back to top Go down

Vontaze Burfict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict   Vontaze Burfict EmptyFebruary 28th 2012, 11:15

Just watched Harrison Smith run a 4.56 with a bad start. The kid is very stout looking. Probably not worth a first rounder and probably gone when we pick in the second. But he's a kid I like, and if Nick can't come back, I wouldn't mind seeing him in the Green and Gold.
Back to top Go down
TheSportsDawg

TheSportsDawg

Vontaze Burfict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict   Vontaze Burfict EmptyFebruary 28th 2012, 12:04

Like him as well, also his teammate at OLB Zack Brown, I think he made himself jump up with his performance as well as Bruce Irvin from West Va. Like them both. Though Irvin has come character issues that may scare Theodore and others off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vontaze Burfict Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict   Vontaze Burfict Empty

Back to top Go down

Vontaze Burfict
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wisconsin-sports :: Green Bay Packers :: Packers/NFL Draft Talk-
Jump to: